Mbia denies R's exit tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbia denies R's exit tweet

QPR midfielder Stephane Mbia has denied using Twitter to express his interest in a move away from the relegated club.

More...

Been offline all day and only just catching up with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Sports View Post
      QPR midfielder Stephane Mbia has denied using Twitter to express his interest in a move away from the relegated club.

More...
      Surely he's lying.
      WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't know what to make of it... all I know is that along with the club, we fans only want players who want to play for us and nothing else matters!

Comment

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/...5/06/3959419/-

More from mbia....I did give him the benefit if doubt in games but today's revelations have changed my mind

**** off!!
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

The article says nothing Appart from the obviouse. If he didn't send the tweets then fair play.

Comment

Wasnt it Mbia that tweeted about someone signing in january before it was official?

Comment

Hurray Mbia can be our hero again......................................

Comment

Is this thick **** getting abused on his twitter account now ?

Comment

Its the old "it wasnt me my account was hacked" excuse....****ing thick ****

Comment

Mbia denies using Twitter to engineer move from QPR

Cameroon international Stephane Mbia has denied using Twitter to try to engineer a move from relegated English Premier League club QPR.
                      Mbia moved to QPR from Marseille last summer and it appeared he had contacted Joey Barton, who moved to the French club on loan as part of the deal, on Twitter asking to swap clubs.

More...

Comment

So if he denies it then how is it on his official Facebook account too? was that hacked at the same time? lying ****.

Comment

Clearly Barton hacked into his Twitter account.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Now on Twitter he's saying he wasn't hacked. Professional footballers aren't known for their intellectual prowess, but he's plumbing new depths with this saga.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Clearly Barton hacked into his Twitter account.
                              yer :-)
                              So Mbia was hacked and the hacker deleted the tweet? then the hacker tweeted that he deleted it under pressure? then tweeted the same tweet again later? lol what a nice hacker :-) More chance of Mbia getting a shot on target than it being true that his account was hacked.

Comment

Working...
                              X