QPR target Dwight Gayle as first summer signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR target Dwight Gayle as first summer signing

DWIGHT Gayle is on the QPR radar after his club Peterborough was relegated from the Championship on Saturday. The 22-year-old’s star has shot skywards since he joined Posh in November from Dagenham & Redbridge, a deal ratified for £500,000 in the January transfer window.

And boss Harry Redknapp picked up the mantle by watching Gayle in the 3-2 defeat by Crystal Palace before racing back to take charge of Rangers against Arsenal.

Redknapp added: “I was at Palace and I want to get to as many play-off games as possible.

“I was at Palace because there were a few players in that game that have been flagged up to me.”

Read more: Fulham Chronicle http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...#ixzz2SSTFPSjB
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Who first bought him up the other day? Shania or QPRDave wasn't it? Now it's in the papers. Be nice if true..

Comment

It's started all over again....

It's going to be a long 3 months and all the deals get done in the last 10 minutes of deadline day!

Comment

Some Journos been browsing this forum

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          To be fair it's the Fulham Chronicle who post very reliable info and they've even stuck in a quote from Redknapp to back it up
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              To be fair it's the Fulham Chronicle who post very reliable info and they've even stuck in a quote from Redknapp to back it up
              He said that on TV after the game I think.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                yeah i actually believe this,......the number of times someone suggests a name on here and it's in the papers within 48 hrs....i did mention him the other day Will...http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...e+peterborough...am i a source now?!!!

Comment

Hhhhmmm who else at Palace v Peterboro then, a few have been flagged up to him?.......Ramage?, Gabbidon,? Delaney?...been there Harry!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    yeah i actually believe this,......the number of times someone suggests a name on here and it's in the papers within 48 hrs....i did mention him the other day Will...http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...e+peterborough...am i a source now?!!!
                    Thought so! Know he has had a fair few mentions on here now, maybe they search fan forums for recurring names then print them? They can ask Harry, and he'll say "T'riffic playa" job's a good un lol.

Comment

I like this guy.pacey, nice hard shot, good movement.

Well done QPR if this is true, the right target for sure
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

My God if we get Gayle I'd be over the moon. Been looking at Palace too, hopefully Bolasie is on his list!

Comment

Exactly the right sort of player that should be targeted - good if true.

Comment

Shania mentioned the name earlier, be honest never heard of the bloke, but looks impressive. These are the players we should be going for, someone phone up that ginger wind-up merchant, Adrian Durham, he's a posh fan, seem if he rates him
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

how about a young goalie too, offload Green and Cesar, save £100,000 a week straight away
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                              X