Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
    Behave
    Hasn't been good for QPR, was good for Real Madrid. It does happen.
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      Hasn't been good for QPR, was good for Real Madrid. It does happen.
      He was decent for Madrid but far from their main man.

Comment

Lacks Pace and determination and not got the nasty streak to boss a midfiled like keane or viera nor has the craft to get in good positions and score like lampard or overmars. If anyone can honestly tell me what he adds compared to Derry or Taarabt please tell me beacase if you cant boss the midfield and win games nor create goals or create/take chances what exactly is the point of him being here. defensively i could understand his addition but again i see a better player in Derry. as for the he played for real madrid line thats actually factually incorrect as he has spent much more time in a Getafe shirt than a Real one!!

Comment

Because he needs the ball often, & a good defence to back him up. Put it like this, Granero was Mourinho's trusted if they were beating Barca 2-0, but I wouldn't play Grenero in a game say Aston Villa v QPR. A while back.

As confusing as it sounds, some players are like that, Park another
          Park is dogsh1t and Granero not been much better...stop making excuses for them. Hope they both **** off .

Comment

Granero has had his career beak in London now and probably made lots of new friends and saw the sights. Time to get back to his real job in Spain now.

Comment

Take the money and run - he wont hack it in the championship.

Comment

Top player but only in big teams
                What a stupid statement

Comment

Sell him at whetever price that makes profit!
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

no chance of a profit. Just take the best offer and get him off our wage bill.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      What a stupid statement
                      It's not. Some players play better when playing with better players!

Remember Parejo?! He was miles too good for QPR when he signed, he didn't do too well & is now playing for a top side in Europe Valencia. Think before you rule it out.
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Most of the posters on here would not know a good player if they were looking at one, Granero is the only midfielder we have that can run a midfield and make passes that the rest of the clowns that we have played in midfield, Jenas not good enough, has had some poor games and still gets in the side, Granero i'm sure if he had a run in the side would prove that he is a quality player, best player on the park against Reading and he is on the bench against Arsenal, you got to question the manager, and Granero is ne of the few who would like to stay on board.
                        I have my doubts about Redknapp getting us up, and with the statements he keeps coming out with, which he says we could drop down another division does not make good reading for other players that we may be targeting to come to us, just some things he should not be saying.

Comment

Guarentee he will be a blinding player for them. Very good ball player, bit lightweight, but I'd love to keep him tbh.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Agree

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Guarentee he will be a blinding player for them. Very good ball player, bit lightweight, but I'd love to keep him tbh.
                              I'd like to keep him, but don't see him fitting into a midfield where he will be of much use to us. Hope I'm proven wrong, but best to cash in now and use money to improve the squad, we need goals. Both in terms of scoring and creating them. Granero is great at recycling possession but seems a luxury in the Championship imo.

Comment

He would be great in a good midfield. Not surrounded by the likes of pub players like Mbia.

Comment

Working...
                                X