No announcement yet.

Season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As per my previous post; works out at £23 a game in a "gold" seat. Beyond me how anybody can moan that that's too much. Some people, by way of the world, will always find something to moan about though I suppose.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Platinum £700 would like to see an early bird discount on that. The £300 me and the old man have made on Viagogo for the Newcastle and Arsenal games can go straight on it.

If I'm feeling generous the old man may get his ST for £400.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Platinum £700 would like to see an early bird discount on that. The £300 me and the old man have made on Viagogo for the Newcastle and Arsenal games can go straight on it.

If I'm feeling generous the old man may get his ST for £400.
        How much ya get for your ticket today? Pal of mine in Gold flogged his on that site for 100 notes - kept £88 himself or sumit. That was in gold.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          How much ya get for your ticket today? Pal of mine in Gold flogged his on that site for 100 notes - kept £88 himself or sumit. That was in gold.
          Load of gooners in our end then...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
            Load of gooners in our end then...
            Yep I am expecting so. Bunch of nobby silent 1s anyway. I was in their corporate bit for the game at their place this year and jumped up celebrating hen I thought Mackie had scored at the end and the most I got was a raised eyebrow look from some prat in a tweed jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Sold each for £90 in platinum...so get a return of £75 each

Probably could have got a lot more but preferred a guaranteed sale.

Comment

Working...
              X