Season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season tickets

Any one else get email regarding prices? Looks like going back to original championship price when promoted cant knock that. £300.00 save for me as need 2. Decent . Tony excels again 😀😀

That is more than fair i reckon

Comment

I received the same e-mail stating the season tickets will be the same as the last time we were in the Championship.

Comment

Cue jammed phone lines and crashed website aha
        Last edited by Adel; 03-05-2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Might even be early bird discount😜😜

Comment

I haven't received any such email. Fattism at it's best. :angry:
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

What were those prices?

Comment

Can anyone list the prices out on here - For those who haven't received the email

Thanks in advance

Comment

When did you get the e-mail, as above please list the prices on here for those of us who haven't received one yet.

Comment

just got this in mine...

"Your undying support for our wonderful club has been the one positive to take from a season that has been extremely difficult for us.

It’s tough now, but keep the faith. It isn’t going to be easy, but the future is bright for Queens Park Rangers.

Don’t stop believing, it’s all we have. We can’t give up. Don’t look at the past, just keep looking forward. There are some good people in the club who care and are trying very hard to give you – the fans – something to celebrate.

You’ve got committed shareholders who are going to stick by this club. We have learned from our mistakes and we’ve got a good manager in Harry, a football man, who has already shown his passion for the club by committing his future.

As a reward for your on-going loyalty and support, we guarantee that no Season Ticket category for the 2013/14 season will cost more than the last time we were in the Championship.

As a loyal supporter, you are able to purchase your Season Ticket from Monday 3rd June, when you will receive full instructions regarding how to secure your seat.

Tony"

Just the normal patronising PR sh1t but good news about next seasons prices so fair play.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                      When did you get the e-mail, as above please list the prices on here for those of us who haven't received one yet.
                      no prices yet. email below just says they will not be more than the last time we were int he championship...

Your undying support for our wonderful club has been the one positive to take from a season that has been extremely difficult for us.

It’s tough now, but keep the faith. It isn’t going to be easy, but the future is bright for Queens Park Rangers.

Don’t stop believing, it’s all we have. We can’t give up. Don’t look at the past, just keep looking forward. There are some good people in the club who care and are trying very hard to give you – the fans – something to celebrate.

You’ve got committed shareholders who are going to stick by this club. We have learned from our mistakes and we’ve got a good manager in Harry, a football man, who has already shown his passion for the club by committing his future.

As a reward for your on-going loyalty and support, we guarantee that no Season Ticket category for the 2013/14 season will cost more than the last time we were in the Championship.

As a loyal supporter, you are able to purchase your Season Ticket from Monday 3rd June, when you will receive full instructions regarding how to secure your seat.

Tony

beat me to it

Comment

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=68354

Comment

Many thanks.

Comment

they werent exactly cheap then!!!

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                              they werent exactly cheap then!!!
                              Massive drop in price from what they are now though. IIRC, my seat was about £550 the year we came up - at the moment it's £709. Bearing in mind the Championship contains 23 league home games as well, using these figures (which I think are correct), the price per game drops from £37 a game to £23 a game. Surely nobody can moan at that?
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X