Uwe Rosler Mbia is a quality midfielder with all the attributes please don't ruin QPR's season and sign him, with us covering his wages too
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
why we must stick two fingers up to jonny foreigners....buy british!!!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it! -
Comment
-
Very true rupert. The only thing I can think of that's more childish than that are grass'es.Exactly,couldn't agree more mate.....BUT some people have differing opinions and views on here and get royally slated for daring to offer a different view point and some even get childishly accused of being Fulham if they offer a different opinion,*cough, cough*. Double standards are well and thriving on WATRB.Comment
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
#standuptocancer
#inyourfacecancerComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
You're not wrong there Deeps........obsessive to the point of being a bit creepy in all honesty. 
Still, I suppose those many pages I have on Google are there for all to see I suppose...but it takes a certain type of weirdo to obsess over the content.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment

Comment