Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

why we must stick two fingers up to jonny foreigners....buy british!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WeAreQPR12
    C Club
    • Mar 2009
    • 23558

    #91
    Uwe Rosler Mbia is a quality midfielder with all the attributes please don't ruin QPR's season and sign him, with us covering his wages too
    I played sunday league football today.

    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

    Comment

    • silvercue
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 4704

      #92
      Originally posted by qpr
      I actually agree. British players are needed. Not to say we couldn't sign 1 or 2 foreign players but QPR need British for sure
      We have lots of British players St the club....the are useless. Do you want me to list them again?
      twitter @silvercue

      soundcloud

      Comment

      • Q.P.R Hunkdog
        Banned
        • Apr 2013
        • 28

        #93
        Originally posted by twranger
        Exactly,couldn't agree more mate.....BUT some people have differing opinions and views on here and get royally slated for daring to offer a different view point and some even get childishly accused of being Fulham if they offer a different opinion,*cough, cough*. Double standards are well and thriving on WATRB.
        Very true rupert. The only thing I can think of that's more childish than that are grass'es.

        Comment

        • Kirill
          W12 Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 19359

          #94
          Originally posted by MattyRangers
          Is WeAre still in mod training?
          Oh he is on the highest level already - he is training us now.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

          http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

          How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

          Comment

          • vblockranger
            • Mar 2009
            • 15218

            #95
            Originally posted by Kirill
            Oh he is on the highest level already - he is training us now.

            Comment

            • DeepcutHoop
              Gold Seat
              • Dec 2009
              • 6965

              #96
              Originally posted by Q.P.R Hunkdog
              Very true rupert. The only thing I can think of that's more childish than that are grass'es.
              How has twranger resisted that for this long?

              Hats off to him for such restraint in the face of extreme provocation.....

              Comment

              • MattyRangers
                Slimmer of The Year
                • Jun 2011
                • 24914

                #97
                Originally posted by DeepcutHoop
                How has twranger resisted that for this long?

                Hats off to him for such restraint in the face of extreme provocation.....
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                Comment

                • vblockranger
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 15218

                  #98
                  Originally posted by DeepcutHoop
                  How has twranger resisted that for this long?

                  Hats off to him for such restraint in the face of extreme provocation.....
                  Sure Bertie will be on very soon to correct it

                  Comment

                  • Bluehoop
                    Gold Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 9258

                    #99
                    Originally posted by Factamondo
                    ...i forsee mobs of anti facto watrbs posters marching on my mock tudor semi with burning effigees of me dressed in a home shirt with 'tarabbt' on the back
                    Most of them wouldn't be brave enough to have the inoculations required before entering the County
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

                    Comment

                    • twranger
                      On the posh naughty step
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 10472

                      #100
                      Originally posted by Q.P.R Hunkdog
                      Very true rupert. The only thing I can think of that's more childish than that are grass'es.
                      Had a nice holiday Rickson!!!
                      A new identity and a subtle change of location.....very clever!

                      Comment

                      • lymehoop
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 7380

                        #101
                        Originally posted by vblockranger
                        Sure Bertie will be on very soon to correct it
                        he is on my ignoramus list, feels great, like a lanced boil on the arris
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

                        Comment

                        • DeepcutHoop
                          Gold Seat
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 6965

                          #102
                          Originally posted by lymehoop
                          he is on my ignoramus list, feels great, like a lanced boil on the arris
                          vblock's far too obsessed with tw to ignore him tbh

                          Comment

                          • twranger
                            On the posh naughty step
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 10472

                            #103
                            Originally posted by DeepcutHoop
                            vblock's far too obsessed with tw to ignore him tbh
                            You're not wrong there Deeps........obsessive to the point of being a bit creepy in all honesty.
                            Still, I suppose those many pages I have on Google are there for all to see I suppose...but it takes a certain type of weirdo to obsess over the content.

                            Comment

                            • vblockranger
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 15218

                              #104
                              Originally posted by DeepcutHoop
                              vblock's far too obsessed with tw to ignore him tbh
                              put him on ignore and miss all the stuff he posts??? but then who is gonna pull him up on it? I am doing him a favour :-) Actually i havent got any poster on here on ignore....

                              Comment

                              • vblockranger
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 15218

                                #105
                                Originally posted by twranger
                                You're not wrong there Deeps........obsessive to the point of being a bit creepy in all honesty.
                                Still, I suppose those many pages I have on Google are there for all to see I suppose...but it takes a certain type of weirdo to obsess over the content.
                                Calm down Rupert

                                Comment

                                Working...