Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the most pathetic group of players we have ever had at the club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the most pathetic group of players we have ever had at the club?

I have been watching this club all my life and I cannot recall such a pathetic group of players. There is no unity. The players clearly look divided and totally not interested. They are being paid very good contracts and seem totally unable to perform to any kind of level what their mega contracts are paying them.

If they were racehorses most of them would be put down. Just heartbreaking to see them ruining our club. Just so angry with so many of them. Going to be the fans who as always are going to have to pick up the pieces.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

excellent view of what most r's fans must feel, the lack of expletives speaks louder than a thousand fkcus, this shower have exhausted any emotion left in us. Just lets get this season over with and hopefully start anew with players with heart and passion
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Yes.....by miles.

Comment

By a country mile when weighing up the money spend and where we should be and what we are actually getting for our money.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Refreshing to see the players are getting the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            By a country mile when weighing up the money spend and where we should be and what we are actually getting for our money.
            I second that, Matty.

Comment

I'd say yes it is

Comment

Short memories..far worse in recent times.

Individually the players haven't been bad, collectively they have been poor.

Comment

Absolutely YES

particularly when you consider themoney the clubs invested in them.

Spineless, gutless, passionless, and any other "less" I can think of. And no pride in the shirt.

A total disgrace to our great club.

Comment

price to performance they are probably the worst in the history of football...stick that on your CV Mark Hughes

Comment

well said lads what a sorry shower they all are

Comment

Working...
                      X