Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Its our cup final day

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chopper
    Bronze Seat
    • Dec 2009
    • 835

    #1

    Its our cup final day

    This is it guys.

    Come on U Rsssss
  • Bracknell Neil
    Bronze Seat
    • Nov 2009
    • 792

    #2
    Their cup final too!!! They will love it to put a final nail in our coffin later!! Hoping the pressure is off us we can just play and see where it takes us !!

    Comment

    • West Acton
      CCG
      • Dec 2009
      • 21475

      #3
      Can we make clear its not a cup final because were playing Fulham its a cup final because of what is at stake. The game could be against Acrington Stanley today and the importance would be the same

      Comment

      • W12_Ranger
        Platinum Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 11447

        #4
        Cup Final day????... Leave off will ya!

        Comment

        • QPRDave
          The number 10
          • Mar 2009
          • 32080

          #5
          Our cup final?? .......fools cup final maybe

          Comment

          • Rangers77
            Platinum Seat
            • Aug 2012
            • 11808

            #6
            It's more important than a cup final.....

            Comment

            • W12_Ranger
              Platinum Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 11447

              #7
              ....well i'm deliberating whether to watch the start of game of thrones series 3 or the match at present

              decisions !!!

              Comment

              • loneranger
                CCG
                • Mar 2009
                • 9505

                #8
                Originally posted by W12_Ranger
                ....well i'm deliberating whether to watch the start of game of thrones series 3 or the match at present

                decisions !!!
                GOT 3 I'm looking forward to that.cracking viewing the first two seasons.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

                London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

                Comment

                • Factamondo
                  You know when you've been factamondoed!
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37198

                  #9
                  nobody told me its a cup final ffs....aint got a juster hat or any face paint!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

                  Comment

                  • W12_Ranger
                    Platinum Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 11447

                    #10
                    Originally posted by loneranger
                    GOT 3 I'm looking forward to that.cracking viewing the first two seasons.
                    Best TV series I've ever seen , got an issue with my Sat antenna only one will work so can't record and watch on Sky at the same time........Rangers might have to go west this evening!

                    Best thing about GOT

                    khaleesi.jpg

                    Comment

                    • loneranger
                      CCG
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 9505

                      #11
                      Originally posted by W12_Ranger
                      Best TV series I've ever seen , got an issue with my Sat antenna only one will work so can't record and watch on Sky at the same time........Rangers might have to go west this evening!

                      Best thing about GOT

                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1814[/ATTACH]
                      Me mum and dad are in the states so they got to watch it last night.yeah she is lively dont know if I'd touch the sides after she got some dothraki loving though !
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

                      London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

                      Comment

                      • RoryTheRanger
                        Bronze Seat
                        • May 2011
                        • 311

                        #12
                        Not our cup final at all. It is theirs though.

                        Comment

                        • Shania
                          C Club
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 23699

                          #13
                          Agreed. We never win important matches so calling it a Cup Final will jinx it even more on our part.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

                          Comment

                          • lymehoop
                            Gold Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 7380

                            #14
                            off down the pub now. Come on Harry, come on you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

                            Comment

                            Working...