No announcement yet.

Inter want Remy Says the Sun rag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon he's worth a good 14million judging by some fees paid for players these days. Pacey and a natural finisher one of the most important things in today's game. You talk of injury problems, RVP has spent half his career on the physio table yet not one team on the planet wouldn't want to sign him IMO

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      INTER MILAN are planning to bid £10million for Loic Remy if QPR go down.
      The France striker, 26, has a clause in his £70,000-a-week deal allowing him to leave if rock-bottom Rangers are relegated.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2O6aL3JNx

this is surreal, i'm struggling to understand this sum....i am going to have a nervous breakdown. £70.000/week...to remy....something deeply wrong about this life...something deeply wrong with us...

Comment

£70,000 a week, is that a fact or a guess?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRICO View Post
          this is surreal, i'm struggling to understand this sum....i am going to have a nervous breakdown. £70.000/week...to remy....something deeply wrong about this life...something deeply wrong with us...
          On a side note; Hangeland from Fulham just stated on TV that money doesnt matter that much to him...
          Well, to me it does, but I guess compared with/to him I am on a different level when it comes to wages..
          Last edited by Shania; 21-03-2013, 11:54 AM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            On a side note; Hangeland from Fulham just stated on TV that money doesnt matter that much to him...
            Well, to me it does, but I guess compared with/to him I am on a different level when it comes to wages..
            if it s true and remy is getting 70.000/week....then qpr is a ##### and deserve to go to lueague 10. i am ashamed of myself now. surely this is a wind up....

Comment

Who knows,But if there´s any substance to it, I guess this years parachute money is why they pay players that amount of money..?
              But, I agree. This is madness,even though Remy is a great striker to have.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

shania, i love you.....70.000x4=280.000 a month as wages...i am having problems with this....i will never comprehend...i don t want to save up, sacrifice necessities....to go cheer someone who gets this salary......it s obscene....it s a wake up call....for me at least.....i'm honestly ashamed of myself....i don t know what to say anymore.

Comment

If he is able to leave at the end of the season if we go down, does that essentially out of contract mean he is out of contract and can just leave. Surely there must be something about the club only letting him go it they are offered a decent amount.

As for the amount he is being paid. If he keeps the team up then he is worth it because of the amount we will lose if we go down. Unfortunately sport stopped being just sport a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRICO View Post
                    shania, i love you.....70.000x4=280.000 a month as wages...i am having problems with this....i will never comprehend...i don t want to save up, sacrifice necessities....to go cheer someone who gets this salary......it s obscene....it s a wake up call....for me at least.....i'm honestly ashamed of myself....i don t know what to say anymore.
                    You'll really struggle with this then;

Remy annual salary = £3.64M
                    Samuel Eto'o annual salary = £19.8M

I know who's salary I'd rather pay.

Comment

he looks a decent striker but hardly a rangers legend, i wont lose any sleep £10mill and £70k of the wage bill bite there arm off!!!

Comment

dear qpr fans, what i meant to say........is that, even if if i m bilidly in love with qpr....i have problems with "supporting" a geezer who s getting £280.000/month....i get psychological problems, depression and panick attavks.....this is tooo silly...

i took my drugs now, i m ok...thank you.....u rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hmmmm.forgot the "s" at the end...oh well

Comment

Why are people shocked if Remy is on 70k a week? Not a huge amount in the world of top level football.

Comment

i don t know, but i am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SHOCKED....

Comment

Sell for around 10-15mil in summer if we go down then use that to sign Jordan Rhodes and Charlie Austin. Bobs your uncle me old fruit

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                                You'll really struggle with this then;

Remy annual salary = £3.64M
                                Samuel Eto'o annual salary = £19.8M

I know who's salary I'd rather pay.
                                and magic Johnson in basketball 30mill£ about 20 years ago
                                and f1 drivers on 15 to 20 mill
                                and cricketer going to india for 6 weeks for 2mill

Comment

Working...
                                X