targets for next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• targets for next season

With remy likely to leave and supposedly contracts running out for bothroyd,dj,hulse and zamora missing for the next 8 months, all we are left with up front will be aj,

i hazard a guess that we need to be going after 3 yes 3 strikers but who would they be?

clint hill is not getting any younger and possibly samba wont be sticking around so looks like we should be targeting 3 cbs, who would they be.

we royaly ****ed up by not making our defence and forwards a priority instead of buying every midfielder going last summer which has led us to where we are now.

lets hope this mistake does not happen again this summer.

your thoughts
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

well its a given samba/remy/julio will be gone...add fabio/bosingwa/grannero/park/mbia to that list.....if we start next season in the npc..this starting eleven would surfice

green
    traore
    hill
    onhurha
    harriman
    mackie
    diakite
    derry
    hoilett
    aj
    bothroyd
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

bothroyds contract runs out this summer apparantly?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        bothroyds contract runs out this summer apparantly?

would love to see harriman given a chance, quality prospect

Comment

i honestly think bothroyd would bag plenty at npc level as he is proven...a 'fit' aj(if there is such a thing) would be a perfect foil....with tarabbt off to barca/real the elevn i posted would cost nothing in transfer fees n with say a few loans or fairly priced buys to bolster the squad we'd at least win more than lose!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Matt Connelly.....promotion expert!!!
            Tom Ince
            Andros Townsend
            Peter Crouch
            Peter Odemwingie

Comment

Jenus will be here.

Comment

Top ten finish in the premiership. One of the cups. Yeah, I know. I'll get me coat....

Comment

Max 3 in please. Our squad has potential. We should try to keep as many as possible. TF will definitely try convincing key players to stay eg samba.

Comment

Kev Phillips,Ricky Lambert.if saints stay up they will improve their strikers so worth a punt.Glenn Murray,still think were stay up though!
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Well remy, tarrabt, samba,grannero, bothyod, dj campbell will be going for sure, plus onouha and maybe boswinga as well.

With TF & co staying and promising to rebuild QPR I guess they need to know if harry is staying.

We badly need to start again afresh and buy some youngsters to mix with the senior players.

Comment

It don't even want to think about what the squad will look like next season if QPR get relegated. I'd rather think that QPR will beat Stoke Fulham Wigan and Reading. If they play like they did against Villa in the 1st half and defend better, they can win those games and perhaps get a draw, if not win at Everton (QPR have a decent record at Goodison Park).

Comment

Think we will only sell Remy and Granero the rest will stay

Comment

Tarrabt will definately go, I can't see him wanting to stay and play in the championship again. I think Lyon is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                              Think we will only sell Remy and Granero the rest will stay
                              I think your not far off but maybe Tarbs as well, think people will be very surprised with who will stay

Comment

Working...
                              X