versus Foolham on April Fools day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• versus Foolham on April Fools day.

The positives are for the last three matches we will play against Arsenal, Newcastle, Liverpool.

It sounds nonsense but listen,

They won't try there best by the time because at the end of the season, high-mid rank clubs tend to be loose and easy going.

It always happened and some miracles did happen before.

But we need to make sure we pull 3 consecutive wins from the following match against fulham.

and make the 4th match at least a point.

Remember that we still have a chance.

At the end of the day, losing a game in the beginning and at the end amount the same 0 point.

We don't need to worry too much

Arsenal are pushing for a champions league slot and liverpool are also pushing for europe. Newcastle are in a relegation scrap. I think you are a bit deluded mate.

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
      Arsenal are pushing for a champions league slot and liverpool are also pushing for europe. Newcastle are in a relegation scrap. I think you are a bit deluded mate.
      not really, the club ranking at the mid-high will be fixed by that time. so it can be true.

Comment

Nah mate. You'd have to be Man U to start playing like you're winding down for the season.

Comment

Nah mate. You'd have to be Man U to start playing like you're winding down for the season.
          2 wins 1 loss in 3 games. If we could bring that pace and result into the followin matches, we do have small chance

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
            2 wins 1 loss in 3 games. If we could bring that pace and result into the followin matches, we do have small chance
            I agree but relying on the arsenal, liverpool and newcastle games to be a bit easier because it towards end of the season is a bit crazy bud.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
              The positives are for the last three matches we will play against Arsenal, Newcastle, Liverpool.

It sounds nonsense but listen,

They won't try there best by the time because at the end of the season, high-mid rank clubs tend to be loose and easy going.

It always happened and some miracles did happen before.

But we need to make sure we pull 3 consecutive wins from the following match against fulham.

and make the 4th match at least a point.

Remember that we still have a chance.

At the end of the day, losing a game in the beginning and at the end amount the same 0 point.

We don't need to worry too much
              I agree we must remain positive, but I also agree with OneEyedWilliy in that your logic is misguided. Arsenal will be pushing until the last game of the season for every point as the Ch lge places will go to the wire, similar with Liverpool chasing as high a finish as possible. Newcaslt may or may not be safe if, so there may be some benefit for us.

Comment

Comment

IF and its a big IF, we beat fulham and Wigan we will back in with a big chance, and this board will be buzzing again like before Villa. Unlikely i know but if we were to win at the cottage, i would fancy us strongly to beat Wigan. Shame we have to wait 2 weeks to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    IF and its a big IF, we beat fulham and Wigan we will back in with a big chance, and this board will be buzzing again like before Villa. Unlikely i know but if we were to win at the cottage, i would fancy us strongly to beat Wigan. Shame we have to wait 2 weeks to find out.
                    Lets be positive!!!!!!! We can do this

Comment

nuffin to worry about anyway is there.....the owners are stayin, and we'll p*ss all over the championship........happy days!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        nuffin to worry about anyway is there.....the owners are stayin, and we'll p*ss all over the championship........happy days!
                        get some sleep might. everyth will be just fine.

Comment

im hopeful but relying on clubs to go easy...apart from anything else, a clubs finishing position is permanently on a managers record. they will scrap for every point

Comment

don't give in yet a win at the cottage and we have a chance , i personally don't look beyond that game

Comment

Back to back wins and it will be back on again but that is no easy feat. We just need to concentrate on trying to win our own games and see where that ends up. It is the only thing within our control.

Comment

Working...
                              X