Does Hughes deserve more time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Hughes deserve more time?

Can he turn things around,has he been unlucky with injuries,have we had no rub of the green?....Do we take a risk and keep him and hope our luck changes and/ or Hughes gets it right or do we say enough is enough and get Harry now?
    Yes, give him more time to turn it around
    75.51%
    No, enough is enough already
    24.49%

The poll is expired.

enough is enough, never wanted him here, poor poor record

Comment

More time? With that away record? What do you think?
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

I gave Wilkins the benefit of the doubt in 95/96. Not prepared to give this guy much more time tbh.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

No he doesn't deserve it.......... but we have to give it to him

Comment

nah hes pi.ss poor. his line up farked us again today. would have won that today if he put the right team out, wba were nothing special

Comment

Cant see it getting any better

Players aint playing for him with passion and his tactics are awful

With a decent manager we should have won 3 matches at least by now with the talent we got

Comment

Warnock was sacked after was it 9 winless games? So in that respect MH don't have much time and he has much better team than Warnock had when he was sacked. Only 6 wins and no away wins in about 30 games with MH is shocking. Sack him before it's too late,season can still be saved,but i can't see that happening with Hughes anymore

Comment

hes lost the dressing room now. said after west ham game its the beggining of the end now for him. were just wasting time now until hes sacked

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                    Warnock was sacked after was it 9 winless games? So in that respect MH don't have much time and he has much better team than Warnock had when he was sacked. Only 6 wins and no away wins in about 30 games with MH is shocking. Sack him before it's too late,season can still be saved,but i can't see that happening with Hughes anymore
                    all i know is warnock wouldnt have us bottom if he had that sort of talent at his disposal

Comment

Players at fault for a lot. Individual mistakes, not good enough (hill, ferdinand, mackie, swp) but he had ample time to get in who he wanted with the full backing of the owners & board in the summer & failed.

Bad squad decisions (3 strikers, 2 of which are injury prone & the other doesn't score) goalkeeper fiasco & no decent CB is unforgivable in my opinion.

I don't honestly think we should pull the trigger just yet after 7 games but if we dont get something from our next home game everton then I'd say enough is enough.

Comment

Hughes will know he has nothing to lose,which worries me a bit,should he quit he will find getting another club very difficult so he might just stay and wait to be sacked and get a big payout,or more agreement could be reached ,sorry but now I have to admit I think it best he goes now and Harry R comes in.

Comment

We have to give him more time. Whether he does deserve it I'm not 100% on that but I know that what's best for the club is to give him more time and another chance or two to turn it around. Trouble is we made our bed when we picked Hughes and he's who we've got now and we need to get behind him and the team to give them the confidence to win... at least until Tony decides enough is enough.

Comment

a real sign of how bad he is, is the fact he cant even learn from his mistakes. he still plays the same crap. and players out of position. never has a manager been more deserving of the bullet

Comment

People banging on about Redknapp he might not even want to come here with this shambles defence we've got.

How much will he want to sort that out? Can't see TF & board going through another mass overhaul again in january.

Comment

Working...
                              X