• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gloucester_R View Post
    Thanks !!
    You´re welcome
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Yep will renew. Decently priced and me pals are renewing - is always as much about the social as it is the football for me tbh.

That is a very good reason to still attend matches.

It certainly cannot be for the actual enjoyment of the football that is on offer over the last few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        My trouble is my son is now 18. Do I think it is worth another £180? On top of my ticket and fares it is approaching £100 each home game. Tempted to pick and choose as there were always loads of empty seats.
        Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Ouch. That is a lot Davie
        It is a lot, especially for the carp that is served on most occasions.

Comment

Does anybody have a picture of the view from y block

Comment

i've sat in every stand over the years , there's not really a bad seat/view at LR

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              i've sat in every stand over the years , there's not really a bad seat/view at LR
              Do you call a view of a roof support blocking out half of the goal a good one?
              I sat in a seat years ago watching QPR v Villa and didn't see the only goal of the game as my view was blocked...and my ticket was priced the same as non blocked views.

Comment

Let's be honest, we have some fairly rubbish seats with no leg room and restricted views, still love the place though!

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
                  Does anybody have a picture of the view from y block
                  It shouldn't be too difficult to imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    Disagree.

The corner of SAF / Loft is p!ss poor

Can't even see the touchline in a lot of the seats. If you've got a kid with yoou, you've got no chance.

Comment

Agree with comments on seats not being best hence why we need new ground. Jimmys right you can’t see touchline from SAR, I don’t really fit in my seat in Ellersie and can’t use near on non existent facilities as there too busy

It’s only a great ground as it’s ours and your protective of what is yours, as saying goes one mans trash is another mans treasure

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Agree with comments on seats not being best hence why we need new ground. Jimmys right you can’t see touchline from SAR, I don’t really fit in my seat in Ellersie and can’t use near on non existent facilities as there too busy

It’s only a great ground as it’s ours and your protective of what is yours, as saying goes one mans trash is another mans treasure
                        True n all - as much as I love it and will defend it to the hilt to 'outsiders', it's proper pony when you look at it with a neutral head on

Short of leaving on 35 mins, its near on impossible to get any food or drink in Ellerslie and the leg room is ridiculous. Not to mention it takes a bl00dy age to get out of the PQR corner at fulltime. If it were another team's stadium we would hammer it.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Matty forget the food I would just like to be able to take a wazz without missing five+minutes each side of half time

Comment

For those asking...I sat in X-Block (now Y-Block) For most of our promotion/Wembley season. The higher up the stand the more likely you are to have a restricted view. It's very similar to R-Block. Pros: Cheap ticket price, good banter/atmosphere with away fans, feels amazing celebrating a goal in front of away fan, Cons: You might not like low level view of the game, raw abuse when losing, second half action is up the other end.

My only reservation is the view. I sit in the Loft and really like how I see the game from up there and the second half action.

Comment

I have only ever been over Ellerslie once and badly hated it, it felt like the third world or conference football.
                              Have never and will never go in the 'away/school' end.
                              I did the loft one season back in the 90s and cant get to grips with watching the game head on from behind the goal like that.
                              Was livelier up there than SAR but i couldnt wait to get back to SAR.
                              Pros and cons for SAR its easier to get in and out and away in the motor at full time, and the utilities are better and aint that busy and you can call Uncle Bungle a no good usless 'Fat Carnt' and tell him to get out of your club to his face.
                              Minuses are its always deadly quiet up there and you get a lot of moaners and away fans.
                              Though saying all that, i think its where you were brought up going in the stadium is were you like to sit aint it?
                              My first ever game is about ten foot from where i still am now.
                              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 09-02-2018, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                I have only ever been over Ellerslie once and badly hated it, it felt like the third world or conference football.
                                Have never and will never go in the 'away/school' end.
                                I did the loft one season back in the 90s and cant get to grips with watching the game head on from behind the goal like that.
                                Was livelier up there than SAR but i couldnt wait to get back to SAR.
                                Pros and cons for SAR its easier to get in and out and away in the motor at full time, and the utilities are better and aint that busy and you can call Uncle Bungle a no good usless 'Fat Carnt' and tell him to get out of your club to his face.
                                Minuses are its always deadly quiet up there and you get a lot of moaners and away fans.
                                Though saying all that, i think its where you were brought up going in the stadium is were you like to sit aint it?
                                My first ever game is about ten foot from where i still am now.
                                I always sat in SAR, first ever game sat in F block and held season ticket for many years in B block (where the old man and brother still sit), but a few years back I switched over to R block as I found SAR just too dead tbh - plus a few of me pals are over in R. As you say, pros & cons of both - if you want any level of relative 'comfort' SAR is certainly your best bet.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X