No announcement yet.

Robinson’s contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So about 800 quid a year. Can we really afford that?

Comment

• I have a guess, but it is nothing but a guess. If the club knows that they both enjoy life as it is then maybe we are just waiting for the club to be safe. As we all know far too well that someone playing for a contract is a lot more motivated than someone that just signed for four years..

If so then Les is not that stupid, and if we win against Sunderland tomorrow it should just be a matter of weeks or even days.
      Last edited by erikmata; 09-03-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        I know this will startle at least one poster but I wouldn't be averse to cashing in on Luongo if we could get a proper m/field schemer in someone who can see a pass and spray the ball about ! As good as our m/field is we don't have leader there
        But imo we must keep Robinson for future of the club class act
        Some good sense in this thinking but the Goss debate has touched on the fact that Holloway doesn't want that type of player.

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
          I am quite sure he is around 30-35k and the most payed player in the squad since Caulker left. Robinson is still on the same contract as when he was signed from Pool I think.

I'd say it'll be difficult to keep Ned but in the case of Robinson we should be able to meet his requests, or thereabouts. I could easily see him and Lynch as cb-pair if it wasn't for them both beeing left footed (?).
          Lynch is not a CB he is a CF.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            So what should our top offer be before walking away
            20 bags a week I reckon. Very decent defender at this level.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              I reckon his side have suggested what they expect and us, cutting our cloth, think we can’t do it hence no formal offer

We playing in different park now £40k a week wages is no longer what the club does. I got no problem paying big bonuses for results and finishing play off or better but big weekly out lay upfront is a no no. If he can’t fit in new structure he unfortunately will have to go
              This
              With his injury record cannot see a club offering a long term deal. So perhaps a 3 year deal on wages that fit into our pay structure may swing it. Perhaps (LOL) he might show some payback from the way the club has supported him through his long injuries rehabilitation

Comment

• https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sh...r-21-defender/

Comment

• Don’t think sheff Utd could offer anything significantly better then us

Comment

• QPR News

@QPR_GetWest
                    Transfer talk: Why Sheffield United's interest in Jack Robinson could be bad news for QPR #QPR #sufchttps://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jack-robinson-qpr-sheffield-united-14395889 …
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• I think hes far and away our most saleable asset.
                      I know Smithies is proper muatard but i think a bigger club would of come for him by now (even as a sub) if he was rated by others as highly as we rate him.

Comment

• If we lose Robinson, Ned is sent free and Hall is still struggling with injuries, then next season is going to be one hell of a struggle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          I think hes far and away our most saleable asset.
                          I know Smithies is proper muatard but i think a bigger club would of come for him by now (even as a sub) if he was rated by others as highly as we rate him.
                          He's not saleable if he's out of contract unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            He's not saleable if he's out of contract unfortunately.
                            Yeah should of put most wanted.

Comment

• Talks with Robbo on going. He wants a 4 year deal. The club saying 2. Close to agreeing 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
                                Talks with Robbo on going. He wants a 4 year deal. The club saying 2. Close to agreeing 3 years.
                                Thanks for the info jjb. Why is the club only offering rwo years though?
                                Probably our player of the season and is young.
                                Would throw a 4 year deal at him in a flash
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X