Managerial candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managerial candidates

Quite like Clement and listening to charlie Adams, he said Wayne routledge loves his training methods and every day is an education. The question is that he seems to be a very good coach/no2. I think the divide between fans and Ollie has got too out of hand. We aren't getting results but looks like we will stay up. Maybe bringing in clement is worth the risk as we don't have allot to lose. I don't really want Ollie out as I don't see a good replacement out there however with a man very close to tick tack maybe he is the solution
    Gareth Ainsworth
    8.33%
    Slaven Bilic
    2.08%
    Lluís Carrillo
    0.00%
    Paul Clement
    6.25%
    Derek McInnes
    8.33%
    Ismael Díaz
    0.00%
    Luis Enrique
    2.08%
    Steve McClaren
    8.33%
    Oscar Garcia
    0.00%
    Simon Grayson
    8.33%
    Francesco Guidolin
    0.00%
    Aitor Karanka
    2.08%
    Jens Keller
    0.00%
    Paul Lambert
    0.00%
    Walter Mazzarri
    0.00%
    Vincenzo Montela
    0.00%
    Nigel Pearson
    18.75%
    Graham Potter
    6.25%
    Tony Pulis
    25.00%
    Thomas Tuchel
    4.17%
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

He has a job at Swansea at the moment. Until he gets fired it's only talk.

He's TF dream manager and has said he would want to manage Qpr so who knows. Personally I think he's a class act and should get free range to overhaul any aspects of the club he sees fit should he rock up at LR.

Comment

Love to see him here

Comment

Would have to be a serious contender but would not be my first choice and would be another lazy appointment by club

Failed in both managerial jobs and seems little bit dull when interviewed. That said better then what we have and has good connections which might open door for some loans.

If he did come in I could understand and get my head around it

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Would have to be a serious contender but would not be my first choice and would be another lazy appointment by club

Failed in both managerial jobs and seems little bit dull when interviewed. That said better then what we have and has good connections which might open door for some loans.

Sacked at Derby when 5th in the league and saved Swansea from relegation last season (were bottom and adrift when he took over). Yeh this season has been drab but that's at PL level and Swans are rubbish. I think Clement here would be a shrewd long term appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Personally I think he's a class act and should get free range to overhaul any aspects of the club he sees fit should he rock up at LR.
            How would that tie in with our DoF structure?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              How would that tie in with our DoF structure?
              Fair point. Think they would need to work closely, it could work as Clement is a coach by trade....... or DOF gets the boot.

Comment

Have said this before, the club need to be actively scouting potential managers/coaches in the same way I hope they are scouting players

Olly will be here for the rest of this season at least, but the club needs to have a shortlist of 'right sorts' who they want to follow on

The complete opposite of the short-term, knee jerk, "he's sh!t, sack him and get Pulis" we have been guilty of for years

Comment

To be fair, Swansea got rid of Lorente and Sigurdsson and have spent very little in replacing that level of quality.

Clement is on a hiding to nothing IMO.

Comment

Never failed at Derby at all mate, was binned very harshly. Did a good job keeping Swansea up last season, but clearly finding it tough this season. To be honest though, their squad isn't good enough, and he's possibly guilty of trying to play at bit too much football without the required talent to do so.

Either way, I'm sure he's a good manager in the making!

Comment

They spent loads and were dropping down top spots from memory. His record however you badge it will have him sacked after what four months which will show as failure

Comment

They spent loads and were dropping down top spots from memory. His record however you badge it will have him sacked after what four months which will show as failure
                        Only lost 7 of his 33 games in charge at Derby. If that's failure, I'd hate to see an accurate description of Ollie's record with us! Ha ha

Comment

Timmy

Timmy seen in Shepherds Bush this afternoon !!!!!

Comment

Mallett?

Comment

With lashings of ginger beer ?

Comment

Working...
                              X