Managerial candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
    Sheff Weds Manager now sacked. Seems like most boards know what to do when the team underperforms
    And also S.Wednesday manager has walked mutual consent dropping like flies

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Comment

• You think Tony is that ruthless a businessman to sack a manager at Christmas? Don't think he's that heartless personally. He'd at least wait 'til Boxing Day surely! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
        And also S.Wednesday manager has walked mutual consent dropping like flies

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
        Both Boro and Wednesday sack their managers and they're both above us.

Says more for our ambition than anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          You think Tony is that ruthless a businessman to sack a manager at Christmas? Don't think he's that heartless personally. He'd at least wait 'til Boxing Day surely! ;-)
          Boxing Day? Not even by Good Friday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Give over with another ridiculas comment ffs, how many promotions out of the championship then has the better manager got? another stupid comment based on them at this minute on one of there best runs in years! lets check those figures out later on in the season hey, also we`ve been on a poor run aswell!
            Ollie is a dinosaur. How about we have a little wager and see who is making the most ridiculous comments? Put your money where your outrageously big mouth is?

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              Ollie is a dinosaur. How about we have a little wager and see who is making the most ridiculous comments? Put your money where your outrageously big mouth is?
              Now james you dont know me and i dont know you so any need for coming out with that comment, and quite ironic dont you think!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Now james you dont know me and i dont know you so any need for coming out with that comment, and quite ironic dont you think!
                I think if you compare both comments, your and mine, they’re pretty equal. I’m stupid apparently and you have a big mouth. Pretty equal I’d say.

Comment

• A opinion i suppose but you bigging up a manager whos had a good 20 games or whatever we`re on now coming out with how ollies nothing compared to him in my opinion is stupid! but im not calling you a big mouth with coming out with a opinion, just a stupid stroke silly comment!

Comment

• Anyway what would you like to have a wager on? that he wont be on a 40% win rate by the end of the season!

Comment

• He’s managed nearly 100 games at Bristol and 250 in total. That’s enough games under the belt to make an assessment. 100 games, 44% win record. Ollie’s recent record last 2 clubs and 120 games is 26% win record. My issue was not with your opinion but that you say comments are stupid and ridiculous because they are different to yours.

Comment

• Ok then seems as we`re being abit too sensitive i should of put i disagree then james

Yeah and his win ratios from a good season in the lower league, hence my reaction!

Point is he hasnt got a team promoted twice from the championship, i would of thought that makes sense.

Comment

Ok then seems as we`re being abit too sensitive i should of put i disagree then james

Yeah and his win ratios from a good season in the lower league, hence my reaction!

Point is he hasnt got a team promoted twice from the championship, i would of thought that makes sense.
                          Yes that’s true - both parts to what you say.

Comment

• Pulis is now new middlesborough manager.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Storming up the mini league they go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Pulis is now new middlesborough manager.
                                One less club to try and poach Ollie.

Comment

Working...
                                X