No announcement yet.

Managerial candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't want Giggs anywhere near the club he f#cked up Moyes when he was at Man U, another back stabber, and you wouldn't want him near your misses.
    Last edited by Macca; 10-12-2017, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      It now becoming clear that Holloway probably isn't the man to take us forward unfortunatly

Is Giggs an option he's looking for a club possibly in the championship and would take it I feel

Could be amazing or disaster what do you think chaps ?

I'd say yes bring back the vibe at Rangers again attacking football.
      On what basis would you give Giggs the job, because you think he would bring back the vibe through attacking football?

What's he like defensively? What's his plan for youth development? What's his character like? What success has he had as a manager at other clubs (Don't count his very short stint as caretaker at Man United)? Would he work with Les?

In my book, the bloke's a wrong 'un, has no real management experience, yes he was a good player, but worked under a legendary manager, but none of that counts. Roy Keane was a great player and worked under two great managers, would you give him the job?

I'd swerve Giggs. Totally the wrong sort for our club. We need an experienced no-nonsense type manager, not a name. Birmingham did that with Zola and look what it did to them.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

After Les nicked his bird Danny Behr they've not spoke for 20 years so I'm guessing not in a million years"..

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Man, if you want to see vitriol towards the manager at LR then sign up Tactics Tim.

Would be entertaining in the stands at least
          Timmy coming to a ground near you soon

Comment

Wouldn't want Giggs. Far to risky appointment with a relegation scrap looming.

We will need someone with experience who can set us up tactically correct. Pulis would be my choice even though the football would be dire.

Comment

The man is a great manager! In his own ####ing mind! Would not suprise me one bit if we got him or Zola based on past decisions over the last 5 years.

Comment

General vibe is a no to Giggs by most

How about McLaren and Gerry Francis

Many years of experience I personally think that would be good if Pulis not interested

Comment

Hits who do you want buddy your very quiet on this don't Warnock as he should have got the job previously ??

Comment

Pinkie also I know you love the Olliebut if it does not work out then who would you choose??

Comment

I'd go with pubis and his rot ball.
                      Painful to watch but it's results that matter.

If not him then go foreign I say.

Warnock, no thanks.

#email?
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If our dof has another say in it.
                        It will probably be terry O'connor or Barry venison
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think the below candidates are the ones to try and take the club forwards we have had so many fail it's awful

To get back into the Prem = Pulis and Gerry
                          To get back to top six team = McLaren and Gerry

Comment

If Les gets his man it will be the Chuckle Brother can't remember his full name.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              Appointing Timmy would be a mistake, but at least consistent with giving people jobs on the basis that they have a) very little or no relevant expereince or b) questionable recent form.
                              or c) nepotistic attributes.

or d) been recommended to the Chairman via fans on Twitter (really no exaggeration as crazy as that seems).

Comment

No.

Another manager with no experience. End of.

Comment

Working...
                                X