Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR vs Fulham Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rangers77
    Platinum Seat
    • Aug 2012
    • 11808

    #16
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop
    0-0, but I just hope we can beat these charlies
    Tarquins and Ruperts, surely?

    Comment

    • Kevin Mcleod
      Referee
      • Aug 2013
      • 17322

      #17
      Originally posted by FurtiveFox
      I expect us to roll over. 3-0 Fulham.
      Wonder if we will get the 'we're farking ship' song again?

      Comment

      • Alanwycombe
        Silver Seat
        • Feb 2014
        • 2215

        #18
        Or, hopefully not, the 'it's happening again' song from their lot.

        Comment

        • Southport
          Bronze Seat
          • Jul 2014
          • 473

          #19
          5-0. It is overdue

          Comment

          • loftbalcony
            Silver Seat
            • Dec 2011
            • 1664

            #20
            Bookies have as as long odds as 5/2, hope we prove them wrong, you just never know on the day what rangers will turn up.

            Comment

            • qprjeff1882
              Silver Seat
              • Aug 2009
              • 4080

              #21
              Apparently we have never won in 10 attempts at a Friday night game and Holloway has never beaten Fulham as a manager. Doesn't bode well. Personally i can't see a win for us tonight. Think we will we played off the park. Obviously i hope I'm wrong. I would love to beat them. A win tonight would do wonders for us. Heart says 2-1 head says 0-3

              Comment

              • Bill
                Silver Seat
                • Dec 2013
                • 4490

                #22
                Originally posted by Brian Wilson
                1-1 (Luongo)
                1-1 Sylla head 2-1R's heart Sylla Freeman

                Comment

                Working...