X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• topperharley
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Agree that he's had chances and all that but I wouldn't say he (or any other striker TBF) has had many on a plate as that would suggest we have midfielders who can create clear cut goalscoring chances.
    Freeman has supplied more assists than any other championship player this season, no?

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Dont think its got anything to do with confidence, he just hasn't got that natural vission/quality to sore goals. Hes had and is still getting easy chances put on a plate for him but continuously fluffs them.... 11 goals in 74 for us so far and 27 in 82 for Peterborough at league 1 level.

Dont get me wrong, can see why we signed him. Good age/good energy/gets into good positions and going on that it would seem he had a lot of potential, so well worth signing him. But hes had PLENTY of chances and opportunities and he's just proved over and over that he aint got it in him at this level.
    Agree that he's had chances and all that but I wouldn't say he (or any other striker TBF) has had many on a plate as that would suggest we have midfielders who can create clear cut goalscoring chances.

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    He's a weaker Mackie, and at least Mackie seems to chip in with odd important goal.

His work rate maybe solid, but he simply isn't good enough. He's had enough chances as a striker now.

Time to go my friend, while your still worth a bob or two and under contract.

Thanks for trying, more than can be said for afew others at the club over the last few years.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Dont think its got anything to do with confidence, he just hasn't got that natural vission/quality to sore goals. Hes had and is still getting easy chances put on a plate for him but continuously fluffs them.... 11 goals in 74 for us so far and 27 in 82 for Peterborough at league 1 level.

Dont get me wrong, can see why we signed him. Good age/good energy/gets into good positions and going on that it would seem he had a lot of potential, so well worth signing him. But hes had PLENTY of chances and opportunities and he's just proved over and over that he aint got it in him at this level.

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Saturday’s game showed a striker desperately out of touch, I really feel for him as it does work very hard but that chance he missed was a strike devoid of any confidence. Fortunately Robinson came to the rescue on Saturday and we got the result anyway.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    Washington will not be dropped until Mackie is available.
    You've it Dave

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Jimmy i was joking as 73 had come out with about he`d drop freeman!
    Phew!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Please tell me you're joking?
    Jimmy i was joking as 73 had come out with about he`d drop freeman!

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    He must be on the wind up.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    lolol thats why we`ve got a cracking little midfield developing and one of our best for quite a while, he should drop freeman

Leave a comment:

• midland R
    replied
    plain as the hole in my ####. connor at best is a div2 player.watched him for two seasons now and he hasn't progressed 1%.needs to be let go.if we get quarter of a mill for him take it.

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Must be great having a job like Ramsey's. No pressure to produce anything because even a young Johan Messipeledinhomarshbowles wouldn't make an appearance.

My advice to Chris is work on their stamina, chop their heads off and practice chest beating and badge kissing...oh and make them play with their boots on the wrong way round.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Washington will not be dropped until Mackie is available.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    he looks like a player but can't hit the target , he's paid to score. needs to spend hours on the training field if he's going to get any better

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    When he shot 8 yards out yesterday and it was easier to score he decided to put it out for a thrown in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X