i can't wait to see the full 90 mins! looking forward to wigan now!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Ollie
Collapse
X
-
This is it isnt it corbray like we`ve been saying, look forward to games now and havnt done that for years tbhComment
-
Comment
-
Just on the way back and fair play to Ollie and the boys on a fantastic 90 m8nute display. Kept it simple and played people in their natural positions. Brilliant team display on and off the pitch.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
I can't see Ollie changing the first 11 Tues unless someone picked up a small knock! Big week again as Wigan and Preston are both games we can win!Comment
-
He listens to the fans. Often quoting in interviews as if he's reading this board.
After Burtongate, I can't see him changing the starting 11.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Pinkie, you can't go overboard when something goes right without looking at the bigger picture. I don't rate Holloway and I'm not frightened to say it because I'm entitled to my opinion same as anyone else - but you won't find a call to bin him in any of my posts, I just don't think we'll go anywhere under him. As I have posted elsewhere I will start changing my mind if I see some consistency in his selections and style of play because even a staunch supporter of him like you would have to admit that there is every chance he'll recall Perch and Luongo, use Washington up on his own or something, and play some daft formation and blow it against Wigan. Then a fantastic day out will have been for nothing. You shouldn't feel like saying I told you so just yet.Comment



Comment