Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ollie

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • corbray
    Silver Seat
    • Feb 2016
    • 3030

    #181
    i can't wait to see the full 90 mins! looking forward to wigan now!

    Comment

    • Pinkie
      Silver Seat
      • Apr 2016
      • 4664

      #182
      This is it isnt it corbray like we`ve been saying, look forward to games now and havnt done that for years tbh
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

      Comment

      • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
        Gold Seat
        • Sep 2012
        • 8957

        #183
        Brilliant Ollie, Birch & the boys.

        Silencing the knee jerkers very nicely.

        COYRSSSSSSS!

        Comment

        • 1973 ranger
          Gold Seat
          • Aug 2012
          • 5990

          #184
          Just on the way back and fair play to Ollie and the boys on a fantastic 90 m8nute display. Kept it simple and played people in their natural positions. Brilliant team display on and off the pitch.

          Comment

          • Awin
            Silver Seat
            • Jun 2012
            • 2951

            #185
            Originally posted by 1973 ranger
            Just on the way back and fair play to Ollie and the boys on a fantastic 90 m8nute display. Kept it simple and played people in their natural positions. Brilliant team display on and off the pitch.
            Great to hear.. safe journey home.

            Comment

            • MattyRangers
              Slimmer of The Year
              • Jun 2011
              • 24914

              #186
              Originally posted by West Acton
              Best game of season Leeds aside not one complaint tonight
              Brilliant mate thoroughly enjoyed today
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

              Comment

              • Alanwycombe
                Silver Seat
                • Feb 2014
                • 2215

                #187
                Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                Thats got to of been better than leeds wasnt it mate. Four goals away from home?
                If he doesn't screw it up on Tuesday I might be a convert Kev. Today was a treat....and maybe the penny will drop at last about Luongo.

                Comment

                • 1973 ranger
                  Gold Seat
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 5990

                  #188
                  Please please Ollie start with the same 11 as we had great energy on the park today.

                  Comment

                  • maidstone_hoop
                    Gold Seat
                    • May 2009
                    • 6718

                    #189
                    I can't see Ollie changing the first 11 Tues unless someone picked up a small knock! Big week again as Wigan and Preston are both games we can win!

                    Comment

                    • topperharley
                      Silver Seat
                      • Feb 2013
                      • 2048

                      #190
                      Originally posted by maidstone_hoop
                      I can't see Ollie changing the first 11 Tues unless someone picked up a small knock! Big week again as Wigan and Preston are both games we can win!
                      He listens to the fans. Often quoting in interviews as if he's reading this board.

                      After Burtongate, I can't see him changing the starting 11.

                      Comment

                      • Pinkie
                        Silver Seat
                        • Apr 2016
                        • 4664

                        #191
                        Originally posted by topperharley
                        He listens to the fans. Often quoting in interviews as if he's reading this board.

                        After Burtongate, I can't see him changing the starting 11.


                        Lol he often rings me up telling me my next move on here
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                        Comment

                        • West Acton
                          CCG
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 21475

                          #192
                          Originally posted by Pinkie
                          Lol he often rings me up telling me my next move on here
                          That's because you are him

                          Comment

                          • Pinkie
                            Silver Seat
                            • Apr 2016
                            • 4664

                            #193
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                            Comment

                            • Pinkie
                              Silver Seat
                              • Apr 2016
                              • 4664

                              #194
                              I see the voting on here has now slightly tipped in ollies favor
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                              Comment

                              • Alanwycombe
                                Silver Seat
                                • Feb 2014
                                • 2215

                                #195
                                Originally posted by Pinkie
                                I see the voting on here has now slightly tipped in ollies favor
                                Pinkie, you can't go overboard when something goes right without looking at the bigger picture. I don't rate Holloway and I'm not frightened to say it because I'm entitled to my opinion same as anyone else - but you won't find a call to bin him in any of my posts, I just don't think we'll go anywhere under him. As I have posted elsewhere I will start changing my mind if I see some consistency in his selections and style of play because even a staunch supporter of him like you would have to admit that there is every chance he'll recall Perch and Luongo, use Washington up on his own or something, and play some daft formation and blow it against Wigan. Then a fantastic day out will have been for nothing. You shouldn't feel like saying I told you so just yet.

                                Comment

                                Working...