Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Has Ollie been forced to take Bircham on then and can't chose his own assistant?
    Is Bircham even a good coach? I know he's a coach at the mighty Chicago fire but does anyone have a clue?

Comment

• no problem with birch, but olly could do better.

Comment

• Fordy cheerleader is Birch and blue and white through and through will be the pr shite as usual.

Comment

• Not sure about Birch as a coach, currently assistant coach at Arizona United in the United Soccer League..... whatever that is
          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• bet fair are still taking bets.

olly at 1/12

rowett back in at 7/2
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Free money.
              I reckon sky would know first after the club as he would have had to hand in his resignation

Comment

• Sky Sports reporting it's nailed on:

BREAKING: Sky sources: @QPRFC close to agreeing deal to appoint Ian Holloway as manager. #SSNHQ

So here we go again then. Oh well. Olly, Olly, Olly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post

BREAKING: Sky sources: @QPRFC close to agreeing deal to appoint Ian Holloway as manager. #SSNHQ
                  They said it was imminent hours ago. Now its close. I'd say that was backing off a tad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Sky Sports reporting it's nailed on:

So here we go again then. Oh well. Olly, Olly, Olly!
                    Out out out :-)

Comment

• Just get it over with as we know he is the one been chosen by the board.

Comment

• This must a joke, right?? Is it on SKY..?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Love the idea of bringing someone with QPR culture in him. However, it may work or it may not work. I assume this is another gamble the club is taking. Looking at Man.Utd, a giant of a club, bringing one of the most 'famous' managers there is around and with a budget of hundreds of millions, still cannot get it right.

Comment

• Seen a few posts on twitter and Facebook Millwall fans laughing at us. Most of them saying Holloway is the worst manager they've had in a long time and they've had Steve Lomas.

Comment

• Please wait until Monday. Don't ruin my weekend!

Comment

• Ian Holloway/Paul Clement OUT!

Thought I'd start the thread now, one less thing to do next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X