Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
    I know I'm in the minority but I'll welcome Ollie back and think it's a decent appointment. As he said in an article I read only a few weeks ago, he loves Rangers and I think he can get the place rocking again. Let's try and be positive.
    The only way he will get place rocking again, is to start winning at home again.

Comment

• Will of course get behind him, he is a lovely bloke but this is the flattest i have felt in a long long time, probably Paul Hart's appointment and we all know what happened there. Really really really hope I am wrong.

Comment

• Matt Winton on twitter suggesting it's not Olly and he's down to earth fan who must still have links inside the club

Let's see what happens

Comment

• Olly could only ever be a short-term appointment, and anything else would be proof that the board STILL haven't learned from their mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Olly could only ever be a short-term appointment, and anything else would be proof that the board STILL haven't learned from their mistakes.
            We'll be in this exact same position in a years time with no parachute payments left.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Matt Winton on twitter suggesting it's not Olly and he's down to earth fan who must still have links inside the club

Let's see what happens
              His family are the ones who funded the Shittu deal, met them a few times really nice person was Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                We'll be in this exact same position in a years time with no parachute payments left.
                How do you know we will?

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  How do you know we will?
                  Educated guess.

Comment

• Because as long as Fernandes is chairman #### all will change and 5 years in charge shows that.

Comment

• On the yellow ticker on sky sports now

Comment

• Yup, looks like it's official!
                        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Might put a few smiles on faces for the 1st match but the smiles won't last

Comment

• He will give the place much needed energy and that is fantastic but other than that what can he bring to the table in 2016-2017

Comment

• Has Ollie been forced to take Bircham on then and can't chose his own assistant?

Comment

• Had him at Millwall Kev and you would think it would follow here?

Comment

Working...
                                X