Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Will be disappointed with Olie, would signify no progress since he went on gardening leave in my opinion. He was pushed out before for lack of improvement, we had become stale, so I don't see why we would want to go back to him.
    Imminent

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Think Birch would never turn down QPR...not for a decent position like this anyway. Family probably wouldnt be too happy coming back to a London winter though.
      If he's smart he would say no especially if he's seen how a proper Rangers legend has become vilified by supporter base. If he was in management team and it goes wrong again it could be Birch taking stick and being mugged off by fans for dross ball

Comment

• Come on Westy it's that proper legend that is responsible for the drossball ! He does the buying

Comment

• As much as I liked Olly first time round, i feel totally underwhelmed by this. Would love to be wrong but i feel deflated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
            Either the club are being pretty canny about this or everyone one of our actual targets is turning us down, Clement, Sherwood etc etc but I do seem to remember the whole JFH going through a similar thing with no official approach being reported then next day he was coming and compensation agreed. I hope we are being canny because otherwise it is becoming a bloody mess !
            and as i said for the past year, as long as we have a dof at our small club, no half decent employed manager will want to come and manage us.

we are left with the unemployed and novices to choose from.

get rid of the dof structer now.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
              As much as I liked Olly first time round, i feel totally underwhelmed by this. Would love to be wrong but i feel deflated.
              Feel the same. I think it's a move to keep fans on side until end of the season. Just hope we stay clear of relegation and he doesn't do a Millwall on us.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                1-10 on betfair so hardly drifting. Looks like all done
                yeah but how much money has actually gone down as Matty pointed out?

So little money on that market that a £20 punt on a 20-1 shot would see em odds on.

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                  Ollie and Birch ..proper Qpr that is
                  That doesn't mean it's gonna be any good.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    That doesn't mean it's gonna be any good.
                    Dont mean its going to be bad either Cant see Bircham myself but then who knows.

One thing it will be is attacking football with something to shout about.....forgotten what thats like tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      Dont mean its going to be bad either Cant see Bircham myself but then who knows.

One thing it will be is attacking football with something to shout about.....forgotten what thats like tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        Gung-ho...cannot wait!

Comment

• holloway is now 1/12

rowett is drifting at 8s.

gutted to be honest but will support ollie all the way to the end (12 months time)

#shoppingatfoodbank
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            #shoppingatfoodbank

Comment

• I'll be delighted if it's Holloway.

A man who genuinely loves the club, understands it, can get the best out of players and knows how to get out of the division.

Might not be a tactical genius but then who is in our division.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                On a positive.

Palace - Promotion
                                Blackpool - Promotion
                                Millwall - Saved them from relegation
                                Also after relegation from premier got Blackpool to the playoff final against West Ham following season

Comment

Working...
                                X