No announcement yet.

Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it was about that then Jimmy would have been slung out weeks ago. Cheap and easy way out with no thought, plan or stratergy in place.

Comment

• Are they on about the manager or his assistant?

Comment

• Are they on about the manager or his assistant?Both - that made me laugh

Comment

• Tbf ground going to be empty soon way its going
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by spogs View Post
            Reading the comments on this and other boards it appears to me that most think that we are appointing a Cheerleader rather than a Manager of a Championship Football Team
            I said this on another thread earlier.

i'm sorry to say, uncle tony is only concerned about keeping the bums on seats and giving the fans what he thinks they want.

Les was hired as dof with no experience and only to take some of the flak away from himself at the time.

now as loftus road gets emptier by the week, he brings in holloway who is a rangers man.

lets see now, ferdinand, impy, holloway and the 20stone impy to coach the youth. all have no prior experience.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by spogs View Post
              Reading the comments on this and other boards it appears to me that most think that we are appointing a Cheerleader rather than a Manager of a Championship Football Team

Comment

• Hits he rolled the dice and blew out no while OOC runs its course he appeases the fans to keep them off his case while they still see him as this nice guy. Slippery as an eel

Comment

• If only, MattyRangers. If only.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• oh, forgot to add, delegating jude the cat duties to andy sinton.

bang on 73, just do not know how he ever made his fortune. buffoon of the highest order. i still hold out hope he will get something right on day.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• No chance mate he is only in it for OOC and using d.o.f and now ollie to keep the fans off his case so they are fooled into believing his nice guy ######. Was told a good while ago he is a wrong un and now starting to believe it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        He must have an award winning garden after all them years ago we put him on gardening leave
                        olly olly olly

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          He must have an award winning garden after all them years ago we put him on gardening leave
                          Think he filled it with chickens

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            No chance mate he is only in it for OOC and using d.o.f and now ollie to keep the fans off his case so they are fooled into believing his nice guy ######. Was told a good while ago he is a wrong un and now starting to believe it.
                            I dont get why people keep saying its TF way of keeping the fans happy as if you look at the majority of comments and polls Ollie being appointed wont keep the fans happy quite the opposite

Comment

• he'll keep the fans happy if he wins games - of which he hasn't had any yet to judge on.....

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                he'll keep the fans happy if he wins games - of which he hasn't had any yet to judge on.....
                                I agree with you. but its clear from the posts that if the ploy is to appoint to appease fans then its failed to start with and only winning games will change that I really don't get why people think its TF way of keeping fans happy

Comment

Working...
                                X