Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Jimmy......back or sack??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ablockhoop
    Silver Seat
    • Sep 2009
    • 1451

    #121
    Although I want him sacked, I do believe the players are still trying for him, in fact that's part of the reason I would like to try someone new. The players that we have now, despite their flaws do have an appetite to succeed. I genuinely believe now it's hasselbainks tactics that are wrong. Has he ever played a starting 11 in their rightful positions?

    Comment

    • brightonr
      Banned
      • Mar 2009
      • 10922

      #122
      Originally posted by Ablockhoop
      Has he ever played a starting 11 in their rightful positions?
      No. And this is one of the main reasons for the teams failings imo. Along with the constant changing of the line ups for no apparent reason other than the ridiculous squad rotation policy.

      Rectifying the above wouldn't solve everything though. The team's apparent unwillingness to do anything instinctively and with a bit of urgency suggests to me that they are worried about the consequences of doing things outside of too rigid a structure.

      For example, Smithies is way too slow to get the ball out to his full backs most of the time, hence the time and space that they could have is lost, resulting in the backwards, sideways, backwards again and hoof cycle. The centre backs seem incapable of moving up the pitch with any purpose. Caulker just inches forward despite space to move into, seemingly afraid to try anything. His heading is attrocious too, the vast majority of balls going straight up in the air rather than towards his own team mates. The entire midfield is guilty of that though. They don't seem to know how to position themselves correctly in order to be able to control the ball properly. And what on earth were they doing jumping so early for balls the other night? They were on the way back down and landing on the opposition players before the ball had even arrived.

      These are supposedly professionals. Surely they must be able to play accurate passes, have the nous to move into a bit of space, control the ball better, show a little composure etc. The fact that they don't seem to be able to with any sort of regularity would suggest to me that whoever is coaching them is nowhere near up to the task.

      Comment

      • West London is Rss
        Gold Seat
        • Jun 2013
        • 6372

        #123
        I just wish I didn't have to call for ANOTHER manager to be sacked.

        Comment

        • dogsrrs
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2013
          • 6671

          #124
          Originally posted by Ablockhoop
          Although I want him sacked, I do believe the players are still trying for him, in fact that's part of the reason I would like to try someone new. The players that we have now, despite their flaws do have an appetite to succeed. I genuinely believe now it's hasselbainks tactics that are wrong. Has he ever played a starting 11 in their rightful positions?
          How do know ? I can't see the players showing anything ! Mate
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 31-10-2016, 01:06 PM.

          Comment

          • dogsrrs
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2013
            • 6671

            #125
            The wisest post on here was sack JFH only on the proviso that L F goes 1st or with him

            Comment

            • Stanley
              Guest
              • Mar 2009
              • 23693

              #126
              Originally posted by dogsrrs
              The wisest post on here was sack JFH only on the proviso that L F goes 1st or with him
              Thanks dogs, that was me, except it's not quite what I posted. I said I would give JFH the whole season before making a final judgment, on the strict proviso that exactly the same action applies to LF. IOW if there's been no progress (or indeed regress) then lose them both.

              Comment

              • dogsrrs
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2013
                • 6671

                #127
                Originally posted by Stanley
                Thanks dogs, that was me, except it's not quite what I posted. I said I would give JFH the whole season before making a final judgment, on the strict proviso that exactly the same action applies to LF. IOW if there's been no progress then lose them both.
                Well don't thank me to loud my version was better I want blood ha ha

                Comment

                • Stanley
                  Guest
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 23693

                  #128
                  As Les Ferdinand said when the vultures hovered over Ramsey's head: 'we're in a results driven business.'

                  Rangers boss gets it in the neck from Get West London Facebook and all sides of social media - but is he in danger as was Chris Ramsey this time last year?

                  Comment

                  • West London is Rss
                    Gold Seat
                    • Jun 2013
                    • 6372

                    #129
                    Didn't realise Ramsey's record was better this time last year... Dearey me......

                    Comment

                    • dogsrrs
                      Gold Seat
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 6671

                      #130
                      Originally posted by Stanley
                      As Les Ferdinand said when the vultures hovered over Ramsey's head: 'we're in a results driven business.'

                      http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ring-12103410?
                      Stan it wouldn't have any shame in getting beat to a good Brentford side , the shame is the manor of the defeat so Teflon can stick his results driven business where the sun don't shine , get the players playing consistent good football and the results will follow

                      Comment

                      • Stanley
                        Guest
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 23693

                        #131
                        Originally posted by dogsrrs
                        Stan it wouldn't have any shame in getting beat to a good Brentford side , the shame is the manor of the defeat so Teflon can stick his results driven business where the sun don't shine , get the players playing consistent good football and the results will follow
                        No argument at all there from me dogs.

                        Comment

                        • Shania
                          C Club
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 23699

                          #132
                          I don`t think , Sir Les warrants a sacking. The players he has brought is quite good imo. His real problem is probably that he made the Rooney-rule his Law...
                          Last edited by Shania; 31-10-2016, 04:29 PM.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

                          Comment

                          • Shepherds Mush
                            Platinum Seat
                            • Nov 2012
                            • 10325

                            #133
                            Originally posted by West London is Rss
                            Didn't realise Ramsey's record was better this time last year... Dearey me......
                            Neither did I.

                            And he only lost 1-0 to brentford around this time last year....away

                            Comment

                            • West London is Rss
                              Gold Seat
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 6372

                              #134
                              Dare I say the man we currently have is WORSE than Rambo, and that's saying something!!

                              Don't remember any attacking midfielders being asked to play right-back in his tenure...

                              Comment

                              • Stanley
                                Guest
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 23693

                                #135
                                100 voters now with 93 of them wanting him out. That's pretty emphatic

                                Comment

                                Working...