No announcement yet.

Prediction Poll: Barnsley v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A win will take us 2 points clear of the top. 0-1 will do for me, don't care who scores for us.

Comment

0-0

Comment

I would obviously love a win but this type of game is the type we have seemed to hiccup with time and time again. i think it will be interesting to see v barnsley and Preston just how far we are and whether it was wrong to get so carried away with the wins so far.
        Having said all that i will go for us to win 1-0 or 2-0

Comment

1-1
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Voted draw yesterday morning but after last night ive changed my mind. Jimmy will have them really pumped up to go two points clear, cos hes a winnner.
            1-2.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              Barnsley 5 QPR 0
              😂😂😂, it worked on Saturday so why not tonight.

Comment

The Tykes have lost their last three home games against QPR, last winning 2-1 in February 2009

we are their bogey team

Comment

Last night I had a dream we won 0-4! That's my new prediction. Come on Rangers!!!

Comment

Call me crazy but I reckon we'll win big here and keep our third clean sheet.

Barnsley 0 QPR 5 (Polter 2, Chery, Yeni, Cousins)

All I can say is that if my prediction is right, it'll be a rollercoaster of emotion. I'll first be ecstatic with the win, then I'll cry myself to sleep for not putting a couple dollaredoo's on it.
                    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                      Call me crazy but I reckon we'll win big here and keep our third clean sheet.

Barnsley 0 QPR 5 (Polter 2, Chery, Yeni, Cousins)

All I can say is that if my prediction is right, it'll be a rollercoaster of emotion. I'll first be ecstatic with the win, then I'll cry myself to sleep for not putting a couple dollaredoo's on it.
                      If we win 0-5 tonight I will have your name tattooed along my corey (in very small font to make it fit - name on a grain of rice sort of size).
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

predicted a draw in previous two games, so dont want to risk breaking the luck!

1-1

If we can get 4 points from Barnsley/Preston id be well happy

Comment

0-0 or 1-1 for me.

Comment

barnsley i rangers 2

Comment

I see it like this..... Barnsley are a side who likes to put you under pressure. We have to be able to cope with that pressure and bring that pressure to them.

Comment

Barnsley 0- QPR 2
                                I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Working...
                                X