Ipswich game a 6 pointer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipswich game a 6 pointer

If we are aiming for the play-offs then we need to beat Ipswich to stay in the picture. Lose and we will be 8 points behind them, win and it's only 2 points behind. My maths tells me this is a massive 6 pointer.
    Ipswich Town
    35.29%
    Draw
    41.18%
    QPR
    23.53%

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
    If we are aiming for the play-offs then we need to beat Ipswich to stay in the picture. Lose and we will be 8 points behind them, win and it's only 2 points behind. My maths tells me this is a massive 6 pointer.
    No doubt about it Ed, the way we are going we have more draws than homebase
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      No doubt about it Ed, the way we are going we have more draws than homebase
      I can see us nicking a win at Ipswich, but we need to start with the right eleven.

Comment

I can see us nicking a win at Ipswich, but we need to start with the right eleven.
        Could have done without them losing at home yesterday. 3 points dropped but they won't want to lose two in a row at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          Could have done without them losing at home yesterday. 3 points dropped but they won't want to lose two in a row at home.
          Fair comment, or we could seize on the opportunity of keeping them on a losing streak.

Comment

We just have to win this game, I work with and know many Tractor boys, even my son is a season ticket holder. They need to win for me, sadly this will be the first Ipswich QPR game I'll miss since 1976.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              We just have to win this game, I work with and know many Tractor boys, even my son is a season ticket holder. They need to win for me, sadly this will be the first Ipswich QPR game I'll miss since 1976.
              We will win then

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                That was the killer for me as well, can't see them losing two on the trot at home. Do we do any good there usually, I've got no memory left.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  That was the killer for me as well, can't see them losing two on the trot at home. Do we do any good there usually, I've got no memory left.
                  From my memory we have a equal share of wins and losses there. I think we done them 3-0 the first promotion year under Warnock. We are capable of doing the biz, if Charlie is still out then we could struggle.

Comment

Really? I can't see it somehow as we are just not good enough and all this Play Off talk is just fanciful rubbish and desperation IMHO... Imagine somehow fluking promotion with this sh1te squad it would be even more embarrassing than last season... We'd be much better off letting Jimmy get settled in and walking before we can run as it were....

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                      Really? I can't see it somehow as we are just not good enough and all this Play Off talk is just fanciful rubbish and desperation IMHO... Imagine somehow fluking promotion with this sh1te squad it would be even more embarrassing than last season... We'd be much better off letting Jimmy get settled in and walking before we can run as it were....
                      we need to try and get to the play offs or whats the point of us playing

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        we need to try and get to the play offs or whats the point of us playing
                        True but all I'm saying is it won't happen... However, naturally I'd take another day out at Wembley...

Comment

Would be great to win there. But we need to start with a Striker (or one that might threaten their goal)

But even if we lose, the same Playoff hopes will be raised with 2 home wins straight after.

Same as it ever was.....

Comment

Play off hopes will always be there when you are only a couple of points away from them. Same for every team top half, every season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              We beat them 3-1 the last time we were there under Redknapp. Kranjcar scored a classy goal and Traore managed to get one too

Comment

Working...
                              X