Striker replacement for Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Striker replacement for Charlie

If reports are true Charlie will soon be off and we will hopefully be after a new replacement. Who do you want or think we will get, or do you think we will bank all the 15 mill and not reinvest at all. Maybe I left someone out you think we might be looking at?

I think we will spend between 4-7 mill of the 15 we get for Charlie on a striker. I hope it's gray, gayle or afobe.
    Afobe
    13.33%
    Gayle
    6.67%
    gray
    40.00%
    rhodes
    11.67%
    bamford
    3.33%
    hooper
    1.67%
    We won't reinvest the 15mill
    23.33%
    Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 16-07-2015, 04:26 PM.

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Afobe
    Rhodes
    Gayle
    Gray
    Bamford
    Hooper
    We won't replace him

If reports are true Charlie will soon be off and we will hopefully be after a new replacement. Who do you want or think we will get, or do you think we will bank all the 15 mill.

I think we will spend between 4-7 mill on a striker. I hope it's gray, gayle or afobe.
    You're mad mate haha. Only Gray out of them are getable for us. All the rest would be too expensive. We can't been seen spending 8/9/10 million on one player with FFP on our backs. Afobe and Rhodes not a chance, Gayle and Bamford likely for Prem and Hoopers wages would be a problem.

Comment

I want Rhodes, but i think we get Gray, which ain't that bad either.

Comment

Plus a c/b + 2 f/b's

Comment

I want Bamford but I too think we'll get Gray

Comment

What about that dutch cherry geezer? Thats who we will go all out for now imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              You're mad mate haha. Only Gray out of them are getable for us. All the rest would be too expensive. We can't been seen spending 8/9/10 million on one player with FFP on our backs. Afobe and Rhodes not a chance, Gayle and Bamford likely for Prem and Hoopers wages would be a problem.
              Haha maybe I am fordy. See I been told the FFP is no where near as bad as people think and again just recently the rules have been relaxed which means the football league have even less powers to charge us.
              We have cleared so much money of our wages and with the sterling windful and 15 mill from Charlie I think we could comfortably go and spend 7/8 mill as long as we bank the rest.

Remember with sterling money if we spend 7/8 mill we still putting 15/16 mill back in the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                He's a CAM, not a striker

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
                  He's a CAM, not a striker
                  Oh is he, my bad. Thought he was a striker.
                  Voted Gray

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Haha maybe I am fordy. See I been told the FFP is no where near as bad as people think and again just recently the rules have been relaxed which means the football league have even less powers to charge us.
                    We have cleared so much money of our wages and with the sterling windful and 15 mill from Charlie I think we could comfortably go and spend 7/8 mill as long as we bank the rest.

Remember with sterling money if we spend 7/8 mill we still putting 15/16 mill back in the bank.
                    Don't get me wrong mate Afobe would top my list but I reckon we will spread the spending out abit as we still need a CB and RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      I didn't think he was a striker mate. I hope we add to the team as dogsrrs says we need a few players in other positions too. But I hope if we lose someone like Charlie he is replaced with someone who has a decent amount of quality.

Polter is a unknown entity so we really should be looking to bring in a proven goal scorer at this level or we might as well go back 2 years ago where we just refused to bring in forwards of a certain quality. It's important we replace Charlie quickly with the best we can afford.

Comment

I don't think we will get any on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                          I don't think we will get any on the list.
                          Who do you think then mate or do you think we will just bank the money and happy with the striking options left?

Comment

Gayle playing off the shoulder of Polter
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

i said gray but i think we need 2 from that list imo so id have gayle aswell
                              TWITTER
                              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                              X