Striker replacement for Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Martin - Coldplay's star striker
    Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 16-07-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Am I the only one on here not to watch every single football match... I mean I watch the odd prem game and match of the day but apart from my Qpr that's all I watch.

I don't think I've ever seen any of that list play for 90 mins let alone 10/15 games to start to judge if they are any good.

Just out of interest How any times has anyone that voted watched their choice??

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
        Am I the only one on here not to watch every single football match... I mean I watch the odd prem game and match of the day but apart from my Qpr that's all I watch.

I don't think I've ever seen any of that list play for 90 mins let alone 10/15 games to start to judge if they are any good.

Just out of interest How any times has anyone that voted watched their choice??
        Seen most of them play quite regular mate..you see enough from TV and highlights to know these players and all of them are probably the stand out strikers you could want for a championship team. All of the,ms core goals and that's the main thing.

Most of them still have a extra gear or two to step up and all fairly good ages. Would say the problem with a few on the list is more how much they will cost not their credentials imo.

Comment

Rhodes all day long
          You Rsssssss

Comment

voted Gray because it's the most realistic option

Comment

Try and get either one of Hoper or Gayle and Bamford on loan for a season

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                You're mad mate haha. Only Gray out of them are getable for us. All the rest would be too expensive. We can't been seen spending 8/9/10 million on one player with FFP on our backs. Afobe and Rhodes not a chance, Gayle and Bamford likely for Prem and Hoopers wages would be a problem.
                I would go all out for AFOBE he has real pace and would be a great signing

Put a bid in and test Wolves,start at 5 mil

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

They would want a lot of money for him mate. Only recently bought him

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    They would want a lot of money for him mate. Only recently bought him
                    Just signed a contract extension as of about a week ago too

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

This. Take transfer fee out of it and I would take him over the others.

Reckon he might cos a small fortune though.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Afobe is a very unrealistic signing for us, Rangers would not splash out the dosh to get him in a million years
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Gray for me. Would be a great signing.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            My new band "Coldplay Secret Show" played a sold out gig last night in front of 400 angry people.

Comment

Maybe we've replaced him already?

Sebastian Polter, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Tyler Blackwood, Reece Grego-Cox, Jamie Mackie and also it looks likely a number 10 on the way in Tjaronn Chery. Personally I think all 5 of the strikers I've listed will play a part this season. I suppose you could argue that Blackwood and Grego-Cox are EDS players and as such we still have room in the squad for 1 more striker if Charlie does go but I think we are actually looking alright up top. I'd prefer if we concentrated our efforts on a few new defenders where we definitely are a bit light, particularly at right back and centre half!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                He is a dark horse for me aswell. lol, imagine him and Vardy in our team? That would be a very "nasty" but effective partnership to have in a team.

Getting Gayle will be OK, but I think we will get Gray.
                                Last edited by Shania; 18-07-2015, 03:29 PM.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X