X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    All my children to support the rangers.

This every day of the week.

What ever happens with rangers in the future will be will be, but for my boy to support the Rs and take his old man to the games would be a personal dream come true.... sorry for giving a soppy answer, but that gets my vote.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Dave you`re MY WIFEY now ,waahaaaahaaa ha
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
        ...where the f**k did you find that???

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          ITs Papa Lazaru ,Dave ,my mentor
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

"Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              ITs Papa Lazaru ,Dave ,my mentor

My favorite

Comment

Quality

Comment

Ha ha. Them guys have got a new show starting tomorrow night at ten oclock on bbc2 called 'the people at number 9' (or something like that) in case you didnt know NW mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Ha ha. Them guys have got a new show starting tomorrow night at ten oclock on bbc2 called 'the people at number 9' (or something like that) in case you didnt know NW mate.

On the link already

Comment

Tom Carroll's going back at the end of the season anyway, and he cant go back before, so that vote doesn't mean anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Tom Carroll's going back at the end of the season anyway, and he cant go back before, so that vote doesn't mean anything.

You're just really not appreciated on here Kev

Comment

On me phone so cant see the poll options so will put forward my own.

for the team to be competitive and hungry, that's all i want from the players that pull on our famous jersey

Comment

They all seem mindless topics that that the majority can't be bothered to reply to

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                              They all seem mindless topics that that the majority can't be bothered to reply to
                              Well plenty on here want harry out, and plenty dont want to leave the bush, and loads would like to stay in the championship, a few want ceaser in goal over green. So not that mindless if you read this forum daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Its not for you happy clapper lot mate. its all things unhappy people have posted and talked about the last couple of days.
                                Kevin I wouldn't say I am a happy clapper. I do try to stay positive though, believe me I can moan as good as anyone.
                                It's my choice and my opinion if I find your poll very negative and a waste of time to be honest. I am also a realist as well, I prefer to keep the good vibes going, otherwise supporting the R's could cause depression.
                                All the best

Comment

Working...
                                X