No announcement yet.

New badge again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the most iconic shirts in footballing history!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

Looks sh1t with that white backing...
      Looks like someone just randomly ironed it on...very boy scouts.

Comment

Might as well change the badge along with the kit every couple of years at this rate.

Lots of people aren't going to like whatever comes next. Do we change it again to appease them?

Vblock, as you sometimes say, "be careful what you wish for". The new one might have a plane on it. Or a boy band.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          change cant come soon enough ,ive not bought anything with the new badge on since it changed ,and i`m not the only one .This crest is losing the club money in lost merchandise sales ,its got to go
          And no doubt, some people will find a reason to hate the new one, and not buy merchandise with it on.

Comment

Get rid of the feathers at least plus the way they have put it on clothing with a white surround looks awful.
            I'm with you on the white surround thing at least.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Might as well change the badge along with the kit every couple of years at this rate.

Lots of people aren't going to like whatever comes next. Do we change it again to appease them?

Vblock, as you sometimes say, "be careful what you wish for". The new one might have a plane on it. Or a boy band.

Bet TF would love us to have the Air Asia badge if he could get away with it.

Comment

Only badge I care about I setting that premier league or back on the sleeve and keeping it

Comment

Bet TF would love us to have the Air Asia badge if he could get away with it.
                  Would The Gang of Four ever buy merchandise with a TF approved badge?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    Would The Gang of Four ever buy merchandise with a TF approved badge?
                    TF is building a brand so pretty sure he will take some professional advice on which 2 or 3 he gives the fans to "pick". But cant be any worse than the hideous design we have now i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Hey mate that's just my opinion.

The hole badge subject is always going to divide people, you either do or don't like it.

I don't. And will always associate it with Flavio, "bad times".
                      That's an idea, why not put a hole in it...... QPR polo team!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post

Comment

Was having a laugh hence the smiley face - no more clues!!......lighten up!

Comment

Was having a laugh......lighten up!
                            Whole... .... but putting a hole in it might not be a bad idea
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Yeah because it changed once in 25 years, that's a lot of badge changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Whole... .... but putting a hole in it might not be a bad idea
                                cheers nick, glad you got the light-heartedness of it.....it was a joke of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X