Donny predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Bill we can beat doncastor at home with the same formation as we used in the last game imho. We are at home and its doncastor, who we are much much better than.
    On paper yes but that's why they beat us at their place

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Let's just play it safe and go for nil-nil again. We already have almost enough points to avoid relegation, a play-off place of course would be a huge bonus but that is currently unrealistic. We've had our bit of fun flirting with promotion, living the dream, now it is back to the harsh reality of grafting for survival.
      Tbh you have probably accurately described almost every season QPR have ever had in this division. QPR go up and down this league like a yo-yo. Remember the great September/October under Magilton before it all went pear shaped and QPR almost went down until Warnock came to the rescue.

Houston had two similar spells one shortly after signing Peacock and Spencer and QPR almost climbed from the bottom 6 into the play-offs only to fall apart in the last 3 matches. This was followed up with a good start to the following season when QPR were in joint 2nd until the Autumn collapse and he got sacked.

Holloway also had a great spell before the team fell back.

If Austin is not fit or replaced with a decent striker, I will not be surprised to see the team fall out of the top 6 before the end of January and then maybe out of the top 10 by March if still no real striker options.

Comment

Comfortable 2 0 win for me

Just like we had to ensure that we never lost at Watford the other day we will ensure we win tomorrow

Comment

One minute the chairmans a mug for spending to many millions, the next he wont ever spend again to strengthen the position where every person on the planet knows we need strengthening. God give me strength. Ha.

Comment

We have no choice but to beat them if we want to keep close to the top two. If we lose and Leicester win, that's 8 points behind first place.

We are not going to go on a run when we can't score a single goal.

I'm going 1-0 and we have to win, let's hope we can go unbeaten in January. Depending on our position it will depend on which players we can attract.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I'm going 1-0 and we have to win...
              Same here, this one we will still manage to win by this narrowest of margins, but beyond that I don't see the current team under Redknapp winning enough matches to get promoted.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

i predict a glass eye will be put to sleep and the annual meeting of insominiacs announymous aint being held at loftus rd tomorrow for no reason!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We have struggled but tomorrow will be 4-0

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                    We have struggled but tomorrow will be 4-0
                    youve started on the grog early webbo!!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      i predict a glass eye will be put to sleep and the annual meeting of insominiacs announymous aint being held at loftus rd tomorrow for no reason!
                      No Austin 0-0,with Austin 2-1 rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        No Austin 0-0,with Austin 2-1 rangers
                        How do they go from not scoring against us when Austin is not in the team to getting one when he is??

Comment

nothing less than a win will suffice and I reckon 2-0
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            How do they go from not scoring against us when Austin is not in the team to getting one when he is??
                            because we might be a little more adventurous not a lot just a little,which might make the game a little more open

Comment

Comfortable 3-0. We're playing Doncaster at home for fook sake!
                              I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

1-0 win for Rangers, immediately followed by this place being emptier than a hermits diary!

Comment

Working...
                                X