• Will smc going doom us

Yes
    no
    YES
    11.86%
    NO
    88.14%

Hope not
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Ought be a third option 'I fa cking hope not'....

Comment

if derby finish above u.s........yes
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Has he become a good manager then ? Anyone that thinks derby county will be anywhere near our good selves come may need their heads testing . No threat to us what so ever

Comment

Good coach and I hope his parting wont affect moral in the camp.

Comment

Doom? No.
              Hinder? Maybe at first.

Comment

Doubt it, I think he had a big impact on getting the lads together as a team but they look like a good group now and I don't think his departure will suddenly make them hate each other.

Comment

It was always going to be temporary.
                  Think I read somewhere, his three month contract with us, was virtually up.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    It was always going to be temporary.
                    Think I read somewhere, his three month contract with us, was virtually up.
                    Ends Wednesday, that's when he officially takes over at Derby.

Comment

Sure he was only brought in to assist whilst HR recovered from his op and whilst he clearly did a good job i think Jordan and Bond deserve some credit. It was an ideal solution and helped out both parties but i really don't think he is the messiah some are making him out to be. Good chance for him at Derby where the fans will back him, would be interested to know how many would have supported him had he got the Job here instead of HR not many I would think.

Comment

Doom no, maybe a slight dip for a couple of games but lets not underestimate the work the other coaches do day to day with the players.

Comment

He's like the littlest hobo. His work here is done....
                          I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

I don't think so because we and the players all knew he would be here for a short term and that has was always going to jump at the first chance of joining another club as manager. So it won't affect the players as they expected this at any time.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Wev'e had a run of results while he's been here but realistically in general the quality of play has been fairly poor and that's not criticizing anybody just my opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X