Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London Poll: Which borough do you come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
    born st marys, family lisson grove and the avenues, done time in Ruislip...back in w2 for the last 30 years

anyone remember the nutty farmers
    is the seashell fish & chip shop going?, never had any come close to them, delicious
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      is the seashell fish & chip shop going?, never had any come close to them, delicious
      still going and expanding, they bought the next 3 shops, not on lisson grove but the side road. got a restaurant section now.
      you could get fish and chips cheaper at the ivy mind.

Comment

I'm surprised there's not more from k&c on the poll.ladbroke grove is qpr heartland!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
          still going and expanding, they bought the next 3 shops, not on lisson grove but the side road. got a restaurant section now.
          you could get fish and chips cheaper at the ivy mind.
          I worked in Harcourt St. the other side of the Marylebone Rd, 79-80, normal price then. Think the bird behind the counter fancied me, did I get a portion, put on a stone in 3 months, had to restrict me self to one visit a week.
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Might go to maggies in rise tomorrow for a couple,before heading to the bush if anyone's up for it?!

Comment

My dad used to box down rugby club John Simmonds you know him facto?

Comment

Ladbroke Grove here, corner of Cambridge gardens (above the old Sargents newsagent). Then moved on to Portobello Road. Currently in Worthing after 10 years in Brighton. Bit of a nomad me.

you can take the boy outta Ladbroke Grove but you can't take Ladbroke Grove outta the boy!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by simmo88 View Post
                  My dad used to box down rugby club John Simmonds you know him facto?
                  i know john and gary on a 'hello mate' basis simmo....both good east acton lads!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X