Fernandes interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
    We was in it together though. Fans players etc. .
    No argument there from me
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Actually can't believe people are so dense as to think of our League 1 nearly bankrupt days as "glory days"
      Never once said glory day's.Said club was more connected back then. Atmos around club was better.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        No argument there from me
        Cheers mate

Comment

not agreeing with the unnecessary racial dig on Nas,all Rick has done has back himself up , no need to start the witch hunt
          And he's Supposed to be a mod

Comment

Actually can't believe people are so dense as to think of our League 1 nearly bankrupt days as "glory days"
            Going to Rangers ,was a lot more fun in those days , not saying glory days at all , but we was all together then ,atmosphere was much better , we were united ,hard times but we all pulled together
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Going to Rangers ,was a lot more fun in those days , not saying glory days at all , but we was all together then ,atmosphere was much better , we were united ,hard times but we all pulled together
              Spot on. But some fans want to twist it to suit there agendas

Comment

But buying young and promising players on sensible wages like Sir Les and JFH now are doing couldn´t that be seen as a step forward. Players like that will give their all for the club and the fans.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Far from glory days. One thing I would say is that in those dark days is there was a far better connect between club and fans. Whilst I wouldn't wish those days back in some ways they were more fun so can kind of see where people come from.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Yea, because 10 years ago we were so much better than this...
                    True, but surely the point should be that the money they have been prepared to spend since 2011 should have been spent more wisely and with a manager capable of achieving success.

Once it became clear to them that Hughes was struggling they could have searched for a manager rather just appoint the 1st out of work candidate i.e. Redkrapp.
                    Yes, this is all history now, so perhaps TF and his Board can do things properly now. And scrimping and selling, buying cheap lower league players is unlikely to work either. They will need to spend some decent money too. Zach Clough at £2M could have been a bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      True, but surely the point should be that the money they have been prepared to spend since 2011 should have been spent more wisely and with a manager capable of achieving success.

Once it became clear to them that Hughes was struggling they could have searched for a manager rather just appoint the 1st out of work candidate i.e. Redkrapp.
                      Yes, this is all history now, so perhaps TF and his Board can do things properly now. And scrimping and selling, buying cheap lower league players is unlikely to work either. They will need to spend some decent money too. Zach Clough at £2M could have been a bargain.
                      I'll tell you what, I agree with you on the Hughes thing here, but I also say that it is easier to make that decision in hindsight. What we can see is that they have learnt from this with their pursuit of JFH. Zach Clough could indeed have turned out to be a bargain but I think we may have one in Connor. Same goes for Nasser although his resale value won't be as high given his current age.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                        Football's been ruined mate. Its all about the money now and you can't expect players, managers and owners to think any different....
                        Don't generalize. Premier League has been fantastic this season. Some of the best football I've ever seen.

Comment

250 mil spunked, and all we have to show for it is that dross lineup tonight.

take a bow uncle you complete clown.

#mugofthecentury
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            250 mil spunked, and all we have to show for it is that dross lineup tonight.

take a bow uncle you complete clown.

#mugofthecentury
                            Feel better for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                              Don't generalize. Premier League has been fantastic this season. Some of the best football I've ever seen.
                              Some of the most expensive too. That was his point. Not the quality

Comment

Agree. No one from what I've read, seen or heard wants the buckets out, but more the togetherness & feeling as a club we had not a very long time ago.

I must admit, I don't feel detached from the club exactly, just don't enjoy the match day 'experience' anywhere near I once did & that's a real shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X