X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread on dotorg

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=77507

Unbelievable!

The reason I'm linking it is because there was a good poster on here a few years back going by the name alexferguson, so I'd be very surprised/shocked if it was the same fella.

Outrageous claim.

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Unbelievable!

The reason I'm linking it is because there was a good poster on here a few years back going by the name alexferguson, so I'd be very surprised/shocked if it was the same fella.

Outrageous claim.
    Am I missing something? Wasn't Les Ferdinand (who just happens to be black himself) involved in the decision to sack him?
    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 05-11-2015, 06:53 PM.

Comment

so what colour was
      Paul Hart
      Alan Mullery
      Mark Hughes
      Harry Redknapp
      Frank Sibley
      the geezer that used to manage Blackburn
      etc
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Stupid excuses, everyone knows he was absolutely crap at the job theys why he got his marching orders
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Unbelievable!

Outrageous claim.
          Attention seeker....bit like tw

Comment

I see Nodge was on there, an old poster from here, a good lad as I remember
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I see LFW had a nice little group of hand wringers on there now preaching how badly treated CR was and how worthier than thou they all are

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                Am I missing something? Wasn't Les Ferdinand (who just happens to be black himself) involved in the decision to sack him?
                Fair point, I wonder if LF might be on thin ice as well? Great avatar btw, I use the inside cover pic as mine on a TFC board!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

just read it what a load of rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    I see LFW had a nice little group of hand wringers on there now preaching how badly treated CR was and how worthier than thou they all are
                    There are plenty on there who think the opposite though mate. Their view is clearly different to yours but they are entitled to an opinion surely?

Comment

A ridiculous claim.

Saw this amongst the many other articles. Have to say that Frank Sinclair says it like it is, whilst Andros's dad ought to be ashamed of himself.

http://theboyhotspur.com/troy-townsend-get-a-job/?

Nice picture of a young Patrick Truman too.

Comment

Chris Powell not a racist sacking? Fella that sorts my gas is black and s h I t hot at what he does, Ramsey just weren't capable of the position. Poster on dotorg gotta be a leftie #### that refuses to understand the real world
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                          Fair point, I wonder if LF might be on thin ice as well? Great avatar btw, I use the inside cover pic as mine on a TFC board!
                          Greatest album artwork in the history of rock.

Comment

Pathetic post and I didn't bother reading the responses because it was clearly just a rant. It was stated that it was about the colour of Ramsey's skin but he ended it with this:- And now, I can't wait until our fans drive Warnock out, too.

So I asked myself why, will you be ranting if/when it happens that he was booted because he has rosy cheeks - of course not, it will be only because he hasn't got the team playing good football and/or getting results to shift us up the table.

Yes, he did used to post here but on that evidence, we are better off without him
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

If it was racist, why bother giving him the job in the first place?

I wanted him to get the job and wanted him out last few as the results were damn awful and he knew that too.

He should be thankful to the board for giving him the opportunity in the first place, and for going in history to be the first ever black EPL manager.

Comment

Working...
                              X