CR plan for tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    It's a manager saying he wants to attack. Its not him saying that we're going to take the right side of the pitch and work down that, its not him saying we'll be taking pot shots and unsettling them. Its a manager saying we are going out there to win. If he said anything else it would be embarrassing but this is something absolutely needed to be said.
    I expect him to say....."Well, lets hope we make amends for our last defeat. We're disappointed we lost at Brentford, however we will try to get to winning ways...." Simple as that.

Comment

Right martin, you are clement for this monet in time, tell us what he's given away and how you would use this secret information stupidly leaked by #RamseyOut.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        I expect him to say....."Well, lets hope we make amends for our last defeat. We're disappointed we lost at Brentford, however we will try to get to winning ways...." Simple as that.
        Here's a quote from the full interview on the qpr site:

This gives us a chance to get straight back on the horse, and to try to rectify that result
        Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/ch...0G6d1Yg4Eo7.99
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          Before the match has even started, CR already is making it public how he is going to play tonight. "We'll be on the front foot tonight....' he said. Now who in earth will show his cards? Normally you keep them close to your chest to be able to surprise the opponent!
          Hahaha on the front foot with Mrs Henry most probably
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Well looking at their strengths and weaknesses, they have a tendency to hold the lead while we have a tendency to come back from losing so it will be a very interesting battle. Expect them to take an early lead before we get the jets back and start playing football like we should. If we want to get anything out of this game, we are going to have to shoot... a lot, as according to whoscored.com they are weak at defending long shot opportunities. We're going to have to play on the counter because we won't be holding the ball this game with the form Thorne is in. More interestingly, Olly made the point that Matty P and Tom Ince used to play together and according to him, always tried to 'outskill' the other so expect good performances from both of them, meaning we will need to hold our own on the left hand side because that's most likely where they will attack us from. If Hill was fit, I wouldn't have any concerns dealing with martin but expect Onuoha to move back to centre and Perchy on the right, meaning that if Hall keeps his place, he'll be dealing with the side of Ince and Martin, while Ned will be working on Russell and Martin. I think we may see a Chery goal given his propensity to shoot, as well as a Matty Phillips goal and (if he plays) Jet could get on the score sheet. I'd say that the difference makers in this game for us would be: Fer, Sandro (If available), Toszer (if not played next to King Kelvin), Chaz, JET, Chery and Phillips. These are players who will shoot often, from anywhere on the pitch and with scott carson in goal, anything is possible, so getting them involved over the course of the 90 minutes will be key. I always plump on us winning but we will need that extra bit of energy to get it today so the likely result will be a draw IMO if we can keep our cool.
            Your theory has gone out the window nas. Thorne is suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              According to the org the Standard are going to run a story that that Ramsey is on his way
              Article says he is "under pressure" and that the board is "starting" to consider its options. Taken them long enough mind.

Comment

Ha ha ha ha. How foolish do you #RamseyOut haters feel now, coating him off for giving away our 'front foot' game plan. Well you are the fools, cos it was a trick. A total red herring just to fool Derby.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Ha ha ha ha. How foolish do you #RamseyOut haters feel now, coating him off for giving away our 'front foot' game plan. Well you are the fools, cos it was a trick. A total red herring just to fool Derby.
                  I hope the players are on the front foot and also Cr straight out the door

Comment

Front foot with that team selection. Absolute buffoon. Embarrassment of riches at his disposal. Bloke has not got a clue.

Comment

Working...
                    X