Fans' Forum with Ferdinand, Ramsey & Hoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans' Forum with Ferdinand, Ramsey & Hoos

All the fan sites have been invited to the Fans’ Forum at Loftus Road on November 12th, with Ferdinand, Ramsey and CEO Hoos on the panel.
    Full details and other invitees here - http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...s-2771273.aspx

As you can see, everyone can send in a question in advance via the channels in the link. WATRB can also ask one on the evening, so feel free to post yours below (by Thurs 5th at the latest) and the best one will be put to the relevant panel member.

How about ......"Can they all p*ss off?"...Obviously put it nicely.......use the word urinate!

Comment

Could be an interesting one!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Could be an interesting one!
        What worries me is that they are still planning on this plonker being here on the 12th....

2 more inevitable losses prior and there will be seriously increased security on those doors!

Comment

As I look into my crystal balls I don't see all of the announced club participants actually attending on 12 November for a mysterious reason
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Any chance Hitman can be prevailed upon to enquire of the ménage a trois between Messers Ramsey, Henry and Mrs Henry??

Comment

Can't see this not getting a little tasty, especially if we lose against Derby and Preston in the interim.

I have a few questions:

1a. What is Ferdinand's long term strategy for the club?
              1b. Are you (Ferdinand) hoping for us consolidate our position in the Championship, or is immediate promotion back to the PL the objective?

2a. What is the status of the training ground and stadium?
              2b. If we see ourselves as a Championship club, is a 35,000-40,000 stadium necessary?

3. What is QPR's position as regards the current Financial Fair Play regulations?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                Can't see this not getting a little tasty, especially if we lose against Derby and Preston in the interim.

I have a few questions:

1a. What is Ferdinand's long term strategy for the club?
                1b. Are you (Ferdinand) hoping for us consolidate our position in the Championship, or is immediate promotion back to the PL the objective?

2a. What is the status of the training ground and stadium?
                2b. If we see ourselves as a Championship club, is a 35,000-40,000 stadium necessary?

3. What is QPR's position as regards the current Financial Fair Play regulations?
                I imagine most of that will be raised on the night but to give the best chance of them being addressed I'd suggest emailing Daniel Laryea (daniell@qpr.co.uk) or tweet @QPRFC using the hashtag #QPRFansForum (as per link). It's limited to one question however.

Comment

Originally posted by JamieRsss View Post
                  What worries me is that they are still planning on this plonker being here on the 12th....

2 more inevitable losses prior and there will be seriously increased security on those doors!

Comment

Is Ramseys position at the club stiil secure ?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Is Ramseys position at the club stiil secure ?
                      Is the Titanic unsinkable?
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

PC question to Les Ferdinand

"Our current style of football does not produce results and in my opinion lacks any passion, excitement or entertainment, to sum up in one word it is turgid.

My question is are there any immediate plans to change our style of football".

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          Is the Titanic unsinkable?
                          Haha.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by spogs View Post
                            PC question to Les Ferdinand

"Our current style of football does not produce results and in my opinion lacks any passion, excitement or entertainment, to sum up in one word it is turgid.

My question is are there any immediate plans to change our style of football".
                            This

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Any chance Hitman can be prevailed upon to enquire of the ménage a trois between Messers Ramsey, Henry and Mrs Henry??
                              Menage a trois? Surely it's a menage a quintet? Our youth team coach, Mrs Henry, Mrs Toszer, Mrs Konchesky and Mrs Perch!

Comment

Working...
                              X