Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ramsey start with no real forward on the bench again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ramsey start with no real forward on the bench again?

He's pig headed so wouldn't be surprised.God help him if jet gets injured early.

Well if he names Poltier he's going to look weak , He's made a rod for his own back dammed if he does dammed if he doesn't

Comment

Yes, he will

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Well if he names Poltier he's going to look weak , He's made a rod for his own back dammed if he does dammed if he doesn't
        Why??? He played Chery after dissent at Fulham why not name Poulter on bench if fit if he does its win win in my book

Comment

He'll start with JET on the bench and Fer up front-ish. The logic is inescapable, bring JET on for Fer after half an hour and no one can moan about a negative sub.

A tiny mind thinking in tiny circles...

Comment

Is there a match tomorrow? Don't think Ramsey knows, he was off presenting prizes today.
            He might not bother turning up and then we'll start with no striker or manager on the bench!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              He's pig headed so wouldn't be surprised.God help him if jet gets injured early.
              Re: OP: I refuse to believe that anybody could be that stupid. But that doesn't make it so!
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Doing it once is plain stupid, twice is disgraceful. Let's see.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                  He'll start with JET on the bench and Fer up front-ish. The logic is inescapable, bring JET on for Fer after half an hour and no one can moan about a negative sub.

A tiny mind thinking in tiny circles...
                  thinking about it... he might actually just do it

Comment

Surely even he couldn't be that stupid. If he is, then I suspect that the fans will make it absolutely clear that they have seen quite enough.

Comment

Or he could say ok pal, you've shot your mouth off now go show us what you can do. We either get a great performance which will reflect well on Ramsey for being big enough to front it up, or the BFG looks a #### and Ramsey's proved right. Who decided to buy him is what I'd like to know.

Comment

he'd be a fool not to have a striker on the bench , its got to be polter as i think he's the only one we have fit . but i wouldn't be shocked if he didn't as this bloke just won't be told what to do

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          he'd be a fool not to have a striker on the bench , its got to be polter as i think he's the only one we have fit . but i wouldn't be shocked if he didn't as this bloke just won't be told what to do
                          grego-cox?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            Or he could say ok pal, you've shot your mouth off now go show us what you can do. We either get a great performance which will reflect well on Ramsey for being big enough to front it up, or the BFG looks a #### and Ramsey's proved right. Who decided to buy him is what I'd like to know.
                            You nor any of us have seen enough of Poltier to pass a fair judgement , my point was that Ramsey has lost so many of the fans that some will jump on his back as being weak saying he gave in to pressure , others will say he's a numpty for leaving him out

Comment

You nor any of us have seen enough of Poltier to pass a fair judgement , my point was that Ramsey has lost so many of the fans that some will jump on his back as being weak saying he gave in to pressure , others will say he's a numpty for leaving him out
                              I've seen him play as much as he has so far this season. Haven't you just made my point for me? Play him or we'll never know - and why buy him? - take him off if he doesn't deliver and Ramsey never has to make the point again.

Comment

Working...
                              X