No announcement yet.

WBA £22 million bid for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big big money, and I'd take it all day...

Philips played about 10 good games for us last season ??

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Well they prob got about £70m for their league placement last season alone.... That's a start.
      And they have slapped a £30million price tag on Beranhio as well, any mugs pay that they still come out with £8mill after buying Austin n Phillips.

Comment

£25mill the pair

Comment

And throw in a sell on fee for the both of them

Comment

Well the premier league got that mega bucks deal that's small change even for a team like Bournemouth
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              What a s hitty club to go play for. Poor Charlie.
              Agree,2 Bob club west brom.could well be a double relegation for either going to that s. Hithole
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Fair price in my opinion but I can't see Charlie going there!

Comment

personelly i really dont think

personelly i dont believe this bid has come in becvause if it had of come in then both players would be on there way
                  i imagine that the bid is more like 17 million

because normally that is what happens a team submit a bid then improve on it
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

sell , sell , sell

Comment

Still think that's under value. Charlie's at least worth 15 mill and to me natty should be near 10 mill.

Phillips is a top player with two years left on his deal. English and 24 and would be a major asset to us next year. Every other club inflates their prices when selling. Marry is genuinely worth 7/8 mill but we should be putting suitors off and saying if you really want him from us you need to pay us 10 mill as this is our main man and as you saw last year he's capable of getting you 10-15 assists and chip in goals.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        I could be wrong and have no proof but I get the feeling both will be staying.
                        No Chance what so ever of these 2 staying, both gone by the start of the season!

Comment

i think 22mil for just charlie aint enough

Comment

Why would you leave QPR for one of the only teams we actually beat twice last season !!?

Cannot see this happening at all.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                              Austin and Phillips apparently. Not a bad offer for the pair IMO. Would rather keep them both though
                              If this is true and its a big IF (as seemingly every club want him but not many are prepared to open the bidding) i would say that's a fair price for both

Comment

Could look at this a number of ways, but the West Brom chairman has stated that he believes the club will be sold by the end of the month.

Comment

Working...
                                X