WBA £22 million bid for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBA £22 million bid for...

Austin and Phillips apparently. Not a bad offer for the pair IMO. Would rather keep them both though

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
    Austin and Phillips apparently. Not a bad offer for the pair IMO. Would rather keep them both though
    that has been rumoured for a few day wouldn't surprise me if this happened 22m is a pretty decent offer as we are valuing austin at 15 and phillips at 7
    TWITTER
    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I could be wrong and have no proof but I get the feeling both will be staying.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

I guess that would be a good price if they both went. Would be nice if we had some add on clauses as well - england starts, goals 20+, assists, sell on fees, cup success and or euro qualifying. To be cheeky seeing if there are any decent youngsters we could get too
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'm starting to wonder whether we are going to sell Austin last minute. It would kill me to sell both to the same club, but £22 mil is probably a fair valuation if you simplify to their individual values.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            if that happens cali then i thin we are a couple of players away from giving this league a go
            TWITTER
            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

What a s hitty club to go play for. Poor Charlie.

Comment

Where do they have that sort of money from?

Comment

I hope so mate, the money we get for promotion far outweighs the figures being quoted if we sell both of them

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                    Turned their boing boing into bling bling
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      Turned their boing boing into bling bling
                      Yeh seems so, In any case I still can't see him going there

Comment

I hope so mate, the money we get for promotion far outweighs the figures being quoted if we sell both of them
                        It makes no sense to sell Phillips and it doesn't matter where CA is playing Woy isn't going to pick him.the worst he can do is stay until Xmas and see how we go, he could have twenty goals by then, maybe wishful thinking on my part.

I also think Sandro will be here, the only one that could do the off is Fer.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

It makes no sense to sell Phillips and it doesn't matter where CA is playing Woy isn't going to pick him.the worst he can do is stay until Xmas and see how we go, he could have twenty goals by then, maybe wishful thinking on my part.

I also think Sandro will be here, the only one that could do the off is Fer.
                          Agree with all of that Cali.

Comment

That seems more than a fair return for the pair of them. I assume that's going to be after add-ons, given the other talk of a £10m + add-ons bid just for Charlie

Couldn't care less which club they got to, as long as we don't give them away.

Comment

Well they prob got about £70m for their league placement last season alone.... That's a start.

Comment

Working...
                              X