X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So badly handled its untrue.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      Classic mis handling of a player! everybody but Redknapp could see he was playing out of position
      I total agree, but Ramsey went even further by dropping him completely and from games where his appearance could have made a huge impact. i.e. Everton, Arsenal, Spurs, Palace, Everton, etc. his knee injury may also have been exaggerated as an excuse not to select him.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        He should be sued for the crimes he committed at QPR!! Adel is right!!!!

Vargas, Phillips, Austin, Fer, Adel, Sandro, Isla, Caulker, Yun, Green, Dunne and Ned was MORE than enough but in a way I am quite please because staying up would have paved over the cracks/ canyons in the infrastructure of our club.

The man never looked beyond the first team squad, the club would have collapsed in on itself eventually!
        No, as we have often been told on herem even Mourinho couldn't have kept that lost in this division above the mighty Leicester, Sunderland Newcastle West Brom Villa Palace etc.

Comment

The problem with us last season was not the players, but whoever took the decisions.......HR. To keep insisting of playing BZ instead of Vargas is ridiculous. Only at QPR such stupid decisions are made, and we paid for those mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            I total agree, but Ramsey went even further by dropping him completely and from games where his appearance could have made a huge impact. i.e. Everton, Arsenal, Spurs, Palace, Everton, etc. his knee injury may also have been exaggerated as an excuse not to select him.
            Why would Ramsey pick Vargas against West Brom and then not pick him again unless the injury was as serious as stated?

Also...Vargas did get picked to play against Everton (and scored)

Comment

All this anti-Harry stuff.

Surely, with Austin up front and the fact that NOBODY plays 4-4-2 any longer, means he had no choice than to shove him out on the wing.

Who's going to bite first, I wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Why would Ramsey pick Vargas against West Brom and then not pick him again unless the injury was as serious as stated?

Also...Vargas did get picked to play against Everton (and scored)
                you're right he came off the bench to equalise against Everton.
                he got injured at WBA, but by the end of the season, the story about him refusing to come on as a late sub at Palace broke out, so maybe he was fit to play after all. Don't forget he has been fully fit to play for Chile and that tournament started just a few weeks after the season here ended.
                As for why? Why would he pick a clearly unfit Taarabt and the useless waste of space SWP ahead of him in the other games as well as sticking to virtually no goals Zamora?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  All this anti-Harry stuff.

Surely, with Austin up front and the fact that NOBODY plays 4-4-2 any longer, means he had no choice than to shove him out on the wing.

Who's going to bite first, I wonder.
                  In case this isn't a wind up. how about playing him off Austin in a 4-4-1-1 or in a 4-2-3-1?

Comment

In case this isn't a wind up. how about playing him off Austin in a 4-4-1-1 or in a 4-2-3-1?
                    You win mate. Triffic!

Comment

you're right he came off the bench to equalise against Everton.
                      he got injured at WBA, but by the end of the season, the story about him refusing to come on as a late sub at Palace broke out, so maybe he was fit to play after all. Don't forget he has been fully fit to play for Chile and that tournament started just a few weeks after the season here ended.
                      As for why? Why would he pick a clearly unfit Taarabt and the useless waste of space SWP ahead of him in the other games as well as sticking to virtually no goals Zamora?
                      Perhaps he was on the bench while recovering but would only be played as a last resort, hence why he argued at Palace about coming on (with the game already gone). Truth is we don't know and there is only speculation but it is strange that he would go from a winning team at West Brom then not go back to it if it was possible.

Comment

Fark vargas the mug. Used us, hate him and hope he gets dandruff.

Comment

austin apart , we seem to have a habit of turning good players into bad

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            Vargas was fine until The numpty that is Ramsey decided to pick Adel and SWP in front of him, and if I was him I'd be pissed too?

SWP made the bench a few times fair enough but Adel was picked like twice under Ramsay what are you talking about
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Vargas bossed it last night, scored a screamer, a tap in and a lovely volley that was wrongly ruled as offside.

Class player, was the brightest spark in our team at the start of last season. An attack of him, Adel, Philips and Austin would've kept us up.

Shame on Arry for everything
                              Shame on Ramsey for not playing him. This guy put gave SWP minutes!

Such a mess

Comment

At least Arry used to play him every week, unlike the Youth team coach Ramsh*t.

Comment

Working...
                                X