Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin!!

What would you do with him?!

Saw a interview with home high says he is in his final bit of rehabilitation again!!! I highly doubt he will be back before the end of the season but potentially would be back for the summer!!! After paying his wages and seeing him through another long injury do we stick with him or is it time to let him go?!!

Personally still rate the lad and would again like to see him given a 1 year deal - on a small wage bumped up on appearances!! What do yowe guys think?

If he can keep fitness for even half a year he'd be a gem in the championship.

Comment

I genuinely think he deserves a statue. Of course, in previous decades we had many brighter stars than him, but I think it would be perfect if his statue was the first one erected at the new stadium site. Because without him, would we have gotten promoted at all? Of course there was Adel as well, but he is allegedly too fat for a statue.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        I genuinely think he deserves a statue. Of course, in previous decades we had many brighter stars than him, but I think it would be perfect if his statue was the first one erected at the new stadium site. Because without him, would we have gotten promoted at all? Of course there was Adel as well, but he is allegedly too fat for a statue.
        There is one of Adel already. He is sitting on the subs bench...

Comment

He's got to go imho!!.... Ive always liked him as a player and will always be a fans favourite also think he genuinely has a lot of love for this club but for the good of the club he just has to go.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

A must keep, if we get relegated and even if we manage to avoid the drop he deserves a chance to stay with the club. We can´t get rid of a player who is nearly the only one who is very much a part of the idenity we are trying to develop. Players like Furlong, Grego-cox and Joe Sendles white would love to play alongside him. He is a good rolemodel, I am sure of that..
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

he`s been a drain on resources for far too long ,got to go
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                A must keep, if we get relegated and even if we manage to avoid the drop he deserves a chance to stay with the club. We can´t get rid of a player who is nearly the only one who is very much a part of the idenity we are trying to develop. Players like Furlong, Grego-cox and Joe Sendles white would love to play alongside him. He is a good rolemodel, I am sure of that..
                Agree with everything you've said Shans.... But he's always just 1 tackle (and not a heavy 1) away from being out for months...... I'd still like to see him involved with qpr. Maybe working with the youth? Maybe his love for the club could rub off on them?
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  Yawn,yawn..

Gang of four.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Yawn,yawn..

Gang of four.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      Guess what, we have plenty of resources that are farking off in the summer, lets keep the one that is actually no longer a resource but built into the foundations of the club.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

A must keep, if we get relegated and even if we manage to avoid the drop he deserves a chance to stay with the club. .
                        He "deserves" nothing ,cant understand why you think we owe him a living ,because he seems like a nice chap .

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Guess what, we have plenty of resources that are farking off in the summer, lets keep the one that is actually no longer a resource but built into the foundations of the club.
                          eh ?

Comment

Loved him as a player for us but we need to lose the sentiment, after THREE ACL injuries, he is a write off. It is only a matter of time before his knee will go again. Sort of feel for him to be honest & it is a shame as he was a cracking player.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Fair enough but what if he breaks down injured....again? Been picking up wages for nothing for far too long. Time for us to get a bit ruthless and stop being taken for mugs. Move him on i say.

Comment

Working...
                              X