TF needs to put a stop to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
    Don't knock it, apart from Sunday's game this has been the only entertainment served up this season so far
    Sad but so true.

Comment

This is getting embarrassing

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/21...t-2030179.aspx

Comment

Fair play, dealt with internally and we move on.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Can see Adel scoring against Villa, putting the ball up his shirt and waddling over to a delighted Harry

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Can see Adel scoring against Villa, putting the ball up his shirt and waddling over to a delighted Harry
              on fifa 15 maybe...
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Tony weighing in too.

Fernandes has lent his support to Redknapp after his verbal volley at the midfielder.

He tweeted: ‘Professional players must be fit . if I do a Job. I’m ready to do he job. Full stop. The bucks stops at you . its your body and your career’

The QPR owner has since deleted the tweet.
                Taarabt (centre), taking on Burton in the Capital One Cup, has been blasted by QPR boss Redknapp

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3GiOLHTEH
                Yes, it is AT's responsibility to get fit and if he isn't trying it is HR's and the club's to fine him for not making the effort to be fit and able to do his job.

AT's comments about HR not taking training sessions is just telling us what many have said on a number of occasions.

Many of us have questioned training methods at the club over the last two and a half seasons as the players have often looked a bit unfit and keep picking up minor injuries, and I guess the comments give us the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  Yes, it is AT's responsibility to get fit and if he isn't trying it is HR's and the club's to fine him for not making the effort to be fit and able to do his job.

AT's comments about HR not taking training sessions is just telling us what many have said on a number of occasions.

Many of us have questioned training methods at the club over the last two and a half seasons as the players have often looked a bit unfit and keep picking up minor injuries, and I guess the comments give us the answer.
                  Coaches take the training sessions 99% of the time rather than "old school" managers. It's always been that way. Just look at Fergie. Plus - Harry is not going to be running around on his ####'d knee.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                    Tony two fry ups commenting on someones weight!
                    Well he is the owner and not expected to play.

Comment

Well that's p*ssed on marshy's bonfire Now ....back to Harry bashing, what can it be about now???

Comment

Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Maybe he's having a meeting with both of them right now, let me know.
                          BINGO ! Have to agree with TF both are being embarrassing ! Harry's mistake saying 3 stone instead of leaving it at unfit, stupid stupid thing to say.

Comment

Has this statement actually resolved anything? Maybe HR looking for a pay off to go... And then able to tell press non football reasons etc

Comment

the trouble with arry boy is he is a natural born liar of the highest order, the bloke is a #### in my book and id sack the old fart tomorrow if i were tony!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

[IMG]Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X