How long do we wait?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Dream on we are in serious trouble we are poor and you need to accept that it's not going to get better the sooner Redknapp is gone the better.
    ...and then you'd have nothing to whine about...is that what you want?

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
      Even those that defend Redknapp can't deny that things need to improve massively with regards to team performance, not just results. Leicester and west brom have both showed how far we are behind our apparent "rivals". Yet on paper we surely have a far better squad than both of those teams. So how long should Redknapp be given to turn this around, to get us playing decent football and to start picking up results? For me, 4/5 games maybe
      Don't know about better squad than Leicester. They have forwards.We have unproven Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Don't know about better squad than Leicester. They have forwards.We have unproven Charlie.
        Their's are unproven at this level.....well apart from Nugent who failed miserably at Pompey....who was their manager when he was there?

Comment

Harry got us to the Prem (just) so in my book he deserves this season.
          That said he has been awful for us and completely understand peoples patience wearing thin.
          There seems to be 2 schools of thought on here.. 1.The result is all that matters.. or 2. performance matters most.
          For me, iv`e always said I`d rather watch us play well and lose, than play badly and win. (this most likely makes me a bad fan) but in my experience good performances
          create a better feeling through the team and results will soon come good.
          Trying to scrape a 0-0 away from home weather we play Man U, Man City, or Yeovil, Millwall just doesn`t add up for me.
          No matter what players we bring in or sell we always seem to play the same boreing way (even before HR) I said it many times but we don`t have any identity anymore.
          We all watch knowing we have a good squad/team but the performances are just never there, but they should be.

Comment

Our next 6 games look dire for us, we can be in serious trouble if we can't pick up any points from the next 2 away games
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              Personally I dont believe this contract extension is on the table for Harry.

TF can't be that stupid...............can he?
              Oh I dunno.

Let's his heart rule his head at times which is strange from a successful businessman.

I think he thinks it'll create stability when in reality he's gonna end up costing himself & his shareholders millions more.

I'm in the stability camp but I'd say 5-6 more games and if no improvement then pull the trigger. Lots of results against us lately from other sides performing well.

Comment

Southampton will muller us if we play like we have last 2 away games, West Ham we have half a chance for a draw I reckon. Not negative just from what I've seen from us this season. Harry doesn't know his best team or formation. Played about 3 or 4 different formations this season now. Thought Joey was the best player on the pitch before he got injured, without him we are so soft centred.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Oh I dunno.

Let's his heart rule his head at times which is strange from a successful businessman.

I think he thinks it'll create stability when in reality he's gonna end up costing himself & his shareholders millions more.

I'm in the stability camp but I'd say 5-6 more games and if no improvement then pull the trigger. Lots of results against us lately from other sides performing well.
                  this. needs till november to get a grip on whats happening. if we come out no better off then its time to look elsewhere and i've been a backer of harry. that group of players should be playing better.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Why didnt we sign the likes of Ulloha, the Leicester scouts knew their stuff there , 8 mill seems a snip now.

Comment

If you can't score goals from chances created you stand no chance in this league..simple really..where's our strike force? Even if we concede goals easily you have no chance if you can't put up a fight. Not a redknapp fan, just can't decide what direction club should take right now. Sick of hearing from work colleagues how pants we are..would be so nice to score for fun and get brill results.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        Personally I dont believe this contract extension is on the table for Harry.

TF can't be that stupid...............can he?
                        I don't know tbh. TF said that he will offer the contract extension regardless of what division we are in! And why should we aim for stability with a 67 year old? How long can he go beyond 70?

Comment

Bilic.

Comment

Think your all negative whiners really. A lot of you were insulting the Harry haters and now after 5 games you all turned against him. Lets get to halfway through the season before any manager can be judged. Sacking a manager because we not playing well? Not like no team ever turned it around and played better as the season went on!!!! 5 games and already panicking. Sad really.
                            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                              Think your all negative whiners really. A lot of you were insulting the Harry haters and now after 5 games you all turned against him. Lets get to halfway through the season before any manager can be judged. Sacking a manager because we not playing well? Not like no team ever turned it around and played better as the season went on!!!! 5 games and already panicking. Sad really.
                              Think you'll find he's been here getting on for two years now mate. Time enough to play well, no?

Comment

That young voyager is a smashing lad, a trrific fella. Been around these forums to fill the fans with bullsh it while I fill my pockets with money
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X