Tony Mendes - Cargiant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    This man Tony Mendes claims to be a Rangers season ticket holder and QPR fan.. If so, this is some strongly worded statement regarding 'their' land where we propose to build a new stadium.

You can say its a business deal all you like but I if I was a Rangers fan like he says he is, I am not sure I would be able to make such a strongly worded statement about my club.

He sounds like a bit of an a$$ to be quite honest...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...t-with-setback

So many stupid responses on this thread , the only people who have acted inappropriately or unprofessionally is QPR. Did no one actually read the previous interview with Mr Mendes. What does the deal have to do with Mr Mendes validity as a QPR fan? This is a private land deal not public therefore you can't CPO the land, the land is prime real estate and worth far to develop than a bloody football stadium would cost. All Cargiant an employer of 800 are doing is sticking 2 fingers up at QPRs bully boy tactics. Either QPR offer them what the land is really worth otherwise find a new location for a ground.
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 16-09-2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      So many stupid responses on this thread , the only people who have acted inappropriately or unprofessionally is QPR. Did no one actually read the previous interview with Mr Mendes. What does the deal have to do with Mr Mendes validity as a QPR fan? This is a private land deal not public therefore you can't CPO the land, the land is prime real estate and worth far to develop than a bloody football stadium would cost. All Cargiant an employer of 800 are doing is sticking 2 fingers up at QPRs bully boy tactics. Either QPR offer them what the land is really worth otherwise find a new location for a ground.
      How do you know they didn't offer what it is worth?

Comment

Originally posted by IASM View Post
        Because Mendes has already said that QPR haven't come close to meeting the lands valuation. Read the bloody articles and quotes from Mendes mate....jeez!

Comment

Because Mendes has already said that QPR haven't come close to meeting the lands valuation. Read the bloody articles and quotes from Mendes mate....jeez!
          You are possibly right. But that assumes that the valuation Mendes puts on the land is in any way realistic. Still could be that QPR have offered a reasonable commercial valuation, but the other party are quite understandably, trying it on.

Comment

Originally posted by IASM View Post
            If you could let us know what it's worth, we would all be grateful.

Comment

What's it's worth and how much does he want, that's the question?

Comment

A typical unnecessarily rude reaction from w12 again!!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

It's worth a bomb. Good transport links at both ends, relatively central, and in an area where house prices are shooting up. He could easily build some flats and make an absolute killing. So if we want it we've got to pay the going rate...

I'm a QPR fan but if TF and his multimillionaire backers were trying to fleece me and choosing to [I]publicly[/wilI] talk business then I'd tell them to sod off as well. Some of you are so blinded by loyalty it's unreal.

I dunno if it's Tony Mendes or not but the actual owner of Car Giant is a decent guy, a local lad done good. Used to have a little place at the end of Willesden High Rd before moving to where they are now...

Comment

god awful place is cargiant.....for people who cant really afford proper new cars and its like the lidl/aldi of the car world!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

http://www.westlondonsport.com/west-...le-for-old-oak

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        If you could let us know what it's worth, we would all be grateful.
                        I don't know and none of us know, which is why I imagine an independent party will be brought at some point to determine that.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Dear 'oh' dear, do you mean?

ooooftt that one hurt Matty... is this a normal reaction when the grooming doesn't work? - I had you down as a far too intelligent person to insult like that. Or do you just use this forum to try and make yourself sound intelligent for your own good?

Anyway, as I was...
                          What a c*** you really are.

Fatty done you in a well balanced debate & because you don't like what you hear you start on about grooming and bites. You are no way older than 14-15 and if you are you have got a poor life ahead of you. Tard.

Comment

This is a private land deal not public therefore you can't CPO the land
                            I might be getting my wires crossed but surely the fact the land is privately owned is the exact reason there would be a CPO as if it was publically owned there would be no need

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                I might be getting my wires crossed but surely the fact the land is privately owned is the exact reason there would be a CPO as if it was publically owned there would be no need
                                Stop blinding us with the bleeding obvious.

Comment

Working...
                                X