Richard Dunne to Burnley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
    I agree with the points you make, I suppose I was reacting to the comments about driving him for free and accepting £2 for him, I wouldn't like to think of him reading sentiments like that from QPR fans, and that's not being sentimental
    Fair comment mate.

Comment

No way at all it will be 2m quid, small nominal fee if anything I'm sure. Personally I would get shot straight away if we can get him off the wage bill....legs have totally gone and it was obvious in the couple of games he's played!

Comment

Harry started him vs Hull and Spurs because he thought Dunne could still do a job. Harry saw what we did and dropped him, we then looked much better vs Sunderland.

If Burnley have put a bid in then we would be silly to turn it down. Even if we have to buy another CB, Harry has realised Dunne is too slow for the Premier League.

Comment

hopefully dunne and dusted

Comment

There goes our chant of the season!

Comment

Breaking news dunne sold to donkey sanctuary for a bag of oates

Comment

Bit harsh, some of the comments on here!
                If he goes, I think it would signal a return to a back 4. Rio/Caulker first choice, Ned/Hill back up.

Comment

I do like the guy as a person and thought he was excellent last season, but I think a lot of people do respect him but realise that he is a liability to a degree at this level and so he may need to be sold to open space in the 25 and reduce the wage bill without weakening the squad
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Not a lot of respect on here for a player who gave his all for us last season, a good honest grafter.
                    I wish him well in what ever move he makes.
                    totally agree! he gave 150% last year and helped us get up, he knows better than us that his legs are not for the premiership (maybe a stop gap) and i wish him all the best if he goes

Comment

Embarrassed at some of the comments on here

Comment

Chill out guys its just banter no harm meant I do like dunne but not suitable for premiership his best days are gone unfortunately

Comment

He's a good honest pro, but time has caught up. Would wish him good luck if he goes.
                          There still isn't another player that we have who is better in the air than Dunne, clearly not suited by the 3CB system, just hope we don't miss his presence.
                          Remember, he was mom v Derby in the play off. What a diff 4 months makes.

Comment

Major reason why we won at Wembley...wish the best of luck if he goes....except two games obviously

Comment

I can believe this, I really can. He will play a blinder for them all season and leave us weeping into our cornflakes every morning.
                              No, he really won't.

Comment

Dunne well with us last year with and should have quit whilst ahead, we're now in the EPL and he's too slow.

We only need one of Hill or Dunne, not both.

Comment

Working...
                                X