No announcement yet.

Stoke v QPR - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time I've said this. Hughes out. Enough is enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      DJ got the winner for tractor fac kers,4th since he went there.
      Hughes felt it was better to select Dyer and Ephraim instead. Something about versatility.....
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• We can all see it now,why can't Fernandes.Hughes just ain't got it.ta ra love
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Enough is enough.......
          Dave we play the better football but its just not happening under Hughes, there needs to be a change before it is too late.

Comment

• Get rid immediately. Instantaneously.

Comment

• Get harry in Monday and **** this Welsh **** off
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Sums our season up...dominate games for large periods, not take decent chances, and then concede with a mistake at the back....Players to blame, not the manager. He picked the side i thin kmost of us wanted for weeks and they played great stuff for most the first half, just lack a clinical edge up front.

Taraabt's decision making and final ball / shooting was atrocious today. What the F£$k was he thinking with that chance at the end of the first half.... put your foot through it man.

Comment

• Disgraceful performance under the circumstances.

Comment

• bottom of the league (again) - terrible performance (again) - mark hughes out of his depth (again) - lets hold on for the vote of confidence from TF and people calling for stability.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Sums our season up...dominate games for large periods, not take decent chances, and then concede with a mistake at the back....Players to blame, not the manager. He picked the side i thin kmost of us wanted for weeks and they played great stuff for most the first half, just lack a clinical edge up front.

Taraabt's decision making and final ball / shooting was atrocious today. What the F£$k was he thinking with that chance at the end of the first half.... put your foot through it man.
                      there needs to be change though Del as Hughes just doesnt have the answer.

Comment

• ****ing mercenaries

Comment

Sums our season up...dominate games for large periods, not take decent chances, and then concede with a mistake at the back....Players to blame, not the manager. He picked the side i thin kmost of us wanted for weeks and they played great stuff for most the first half, just lack a clinical edge up front.

Do you think those players are giving him 100%?
                          He doesnt give a fook about the club and only about what him and Kia Joorabchin can milk TF for.

We've no inspiration or persperation.

i cannot stand Harry Redsack and he'll milk TF even more but at least he'll get players TRYING
                          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

100% agree. Not Sparky's fault this week- the blame lies at the door of the players

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              Dave we play the better football but its just not happening under Hughes, there needs to be a change before it is too late.
                              Mate you and I both know that .........I've been all for giving him time, but we are going to be cut adrift very soon. You like me have followed the Rs long enough to know that there are somethings that don't fit ...afraid Mark and us are one of those. If we don't change now I feel the dye for the season will be cast, you get a feeling of how seasons are going to go, and at the moment this feels like a season of Oh so unlucky/playing well but not getting results = relegation. We need to change

Comment

• One thing I would say, we still look like a team of individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X